-31

-

-

it had been a couple of days now and the day was minji's fourth birthday. your baby had grew so fast and you could smack yourself on how you hadn't even noticed how fast the time had went by.

"i'll wake up her in a second." you mumble to yourself. you sit up on your bed and grab your phone already seeing the messages from jimin.

after the night you two head the other day he texted you every now and then; nothing serious from the either of you. he actually asked if you two could talk when he came and got minji today and of course you agreed. having the one night stand you both hand while being parents who used to have feelings for eachother wasn't something to just throw over the boat.

jimin:
goodmorning..is she up yet?

you:
nope. i'm gonna go get her up now. where are u?

jimin:
i'm on my way now.
jimin:
were we splitting today with her? or were we spending it all together?

you:
we could split it or you can have her all day and i'll enjoy time with her tomorrow.

jimin:
you sure?

you:
i'm sure~

jimin:
okay, i'll talk to you when i get there.

you leave jimin on read and quickly sit up to put your phone on the night stand next to you. you think on how you wanted to wake the now four year old up. should you fix you all some birthday breakfast? definitely.

minji got up pretty quickly especially when she'd notice that you weren't there. it was cute but also this weird thing; so you knew you'd had to hurry up, do that, wake the younger up and put her clothes on her for her day with jimin.

the first thing you do when you get down the steps is quickly take everything out the fridge — not slanting your eyes or tilting your head at your phone for a second because you were focused on getting it done.

at the end of everything you weren't surprised on how quick the food was all done — the kitchen smelled of both korean breakfast and the stand american breakfast. it smelled great in your opinion.

"mommy!"

you almost trip from the sudden burst but your eyes still gawk at the stairs — "mommy's coming!"

you sit the plate down that you had in your hand on the stove and walk up the stairs — seeing minji sat on the bed with a pout on her face. "goodmorning mommy's baby."