-53

-

-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-

the first thing you did in the morning after you did all of your necessities was go to minjis room. the four year was sprawled on her bed, eyes open as if she had just woken up.

"minji."

"m-mommy."

the frown on your face deepens when you go and sit on her bed, picking her up and sitting her on your lap. "good morning."

"good m-morning mommy." minji gives you a weak smile. her eyes were puffy as if she had been crying and you hated that you actually knew she was.

"are you okay?"

"yes." minji doesn't look at you but she nods her head.

"daddy told me you had been crying." you try to pull it out of her.

"i-i was-was." minji couldn't lie. she knew you had always told her that was the worst thing to do.

"are you okay now?" you rub her back, "i know daddy already talked to you."

"i'm o-okay n-now mommy." minji looks at you, her face look identical to jimins. she scoots as close to you as she can on your lap but you belly was making it a bit hard to do so. "i-i wa-was just scared" she pouts.

"about what?"

"d-daddy leaving a-again."

your press your lips together as you look away from your daughter for a quick second. "minji-ah." you bring your hand up to cup her small face. "don't worry about that okay? daddy's not going anywhere."

you hoped.

"d-daddy said that." minji hesitated. "b-but are y-you su-sure?"

"i'm positive." you reassured her. minji finally cracks a smile, smiling so hard that her ears began to become red.

"how about we play today? since me and jimin weren't able to play with you yesterday?"

"d-daddy said he-he'll play with me w-when he come-comes fr-from practice!" minji squeals, bouncing on your lap. "s-so we can a-all play again! l-like a-a family!" she stuttered.

jimin must've told minji his plans yesterday before putting her to bed. you were wondering where he was since you had passed his room and didn't see him, it's not like you were worried though but more like curious.

"okay!" you squeal back with her. you and jimin weren't all hippity happy at the moment but you would at least pretend for minji.

"let mommy go and clean up a bit and we'll play until daddy gets here." you promise, taking her small body and placing her back into her bed.

you stand on your feet and walk to you room hearing your phone ring as you quickly went to go and pick it up, the name 'jihoonie' running across it.

"hello?"

a gruffly voice comes through the phone, y/n-ah."

"jihoon, goodmorning."

"goodmorning." it sounded as if he was smiling. "ready for our day today?"

oh shit —— you had forgot about that.

did you still wanna go? no.

mostly because you felt entirely bad after leaving minji behind last night because you were so angry, it wasn't a motherly thing to do at all so it was up to you to make up for it. playing with her and jimin today would be that time to do so.

"hello?" jihoon repeats.

"jihoon." you speak softly. "i forgot about our day, i'm sorry."

jihoon doesn't speak for a second or two, a sigh falling from his lips but after a while it sounds as if he was okay again. "really?"

"yes. i don't think i can go. i'm spending time with minji today."

jihoon let's a sound. "oh minji-ah. it's fine then." you could already see the brown haired boy waving you off. "we could reschedule. minji is more important then whatever we we're gonna do."

"you can still be my stress reliever." you said in a sense of guilt.

"oh trust me i still want to be." he chuckles.

"i can let you know when i'm not busy for the next few days."

"there's no rush." jihoon smiles, "just let me know anytime."

"what were we gonna do?"

"i said i'll let you know when we do it." jihoon laughs and you let out a small one too. the both of you say your goodbyes and you were off the phone, walking down the steps to see minji had sit out all of her toys. they were spread across the floor and minji was sat in the middle with a wide smile on her face.

"t-this is everything m-mommy!" she stands and starts to hop in excitement.

"okay! let's play!" you waddle over to her toys and it quickly had became every little game in one, from teacup party's to pretend teachers, and even playing with little toy cars.

the smile on your face didn't leave and you didn't regret at all staying to play with your daughter at all. little did you know though, that you had practically saved yourself when you canceled on going out with jihoon.

•••

okay so this is soooo short because it's a filter chapter and! i wanted to ask you guys something.

about a month ago i made about three pre-made endings for this fic and i want you guys to pick one! i know for a fact that you all will HATE one of the chooses so i won't be telling you exactly what will be happening 👨🏻‍🦯

so! pick one of these three options! and remember that you're choosing y/ns and jimins destiny on the low. i'm giving a couple words that was throughout the chap.

option 1: jimin, babies, wonder

option 2: jae-in, sympathy, army

option 3: foolish, twins, hesitation

i know it's probably confusing but just please pick one of those options, love you <3🏃🏻‍♂️

Don't Leave Me | PJM AMBW ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें