-20

-

-

"jihyun, i don't think this is good." you look down at the post and watched as it got attention right away. you had never had so many followers but after the picture of your baby went viral everyone wanted to befriend you.

"what'd you say? did you tell them she was jimin hyungs?"

"not exactly." you shake your head, sitting your phone down as the numbers on your post jumped. "i simply just said that, she just has features as jimin and i appreciate the compliments, i think it should be up to jimin to say something about this."

at that you, minji and jihyun heard a knock at the door, making your heads all snap towards it at once.

"who could that be?" jihyun purses his lips. he never really had visitors, he only had maybe about two friends, plus you and minji.

he stands taking short strands to the door and looks out the peephole, holding his breathe at the sight of his older brother. "aigoo" he mumbles, bending his lips in a frown. jimin seemed pretty annoyed.

"who is it jihyun?" you look over at the door.

"jimin hyung."

"daddy!" minji hops out of her seat, leaving her unfinished kimchi and the movie on her ipad still playing. she walks to the door, her goofy smile on her face that resembled jimins so much. "open the-the door for daddy!" she stuttered.

jihyun sighs, not being able to say no to his niece. he opens the door and jimins frown turns into a small smile when he looks down at his lighter-skinned daughter.

"minji-ah." he smiled, reaching down to pick her up.

you could tell jimin was annoyed by the facial expression he had, but he was clearly trying to be nice for minji. for what? you didn't know.

he peppers minjis face with kisses then puts her down with a laugh after she pops a big kiss on his make-up free cheek. "could you go upstairs into the guest room and watch some tv while your mommy and daddy talks?"

jimin bends down to her height, "mhm?"

minji nods giddily, "yes!" she smiles.

"okay, jihyun, take her up there for me please." he stands back up a grin on his face looking at the younger boy. jihyun nods, and take minjis hand in his and they walk up the stairs.

after jimin hears the door shut he walks over to where you are seated and sits next to you, pulling out his phone. "have you seen these posts?" his eyes darted from one post to another.

"yes, i have. i've made a statement about it."

"what?" his eyes widen, his eyebrows rose from surprise. "you made a what?"

"a statement." you look at him. "no, i didn't say anything about you being her dad but jimin they're not stupid and they'll honestly probably find out."

"no they won't,"

"they're armys." you respond back. "the smartest fandom ever."

jimin sighs and shakes his head. he couldn't deny that you were telling the truth. if he hadn't said anything now, or talked to bighit about the situation, it could all turn to shit.

"i have to ask the company."

"ask them what?" your mouth twitched.

"if i can make an announcement of some sort, i wan-i want to tell armys now, that minji is mines."

•••

"you're gonna what?" jungkook eyes popped looking at jimin.

you and him had sat and had a small conversation about what exactly he'd be asking to do, and what pros and cons could come out of it; he decided he still wanted to do and you had no problem with it at all.

"i'm gonna ask bang-si hyuk-ah" he look at his members, his plump lips twisted.

"ah i'm proud of you, you should. she deserves to be known." joon nods his head at the younger, a small grin making its way on his face thinking about the smart three year old.

you had let her come along with jimin, while you went home and did things in your spare time. there was no problem to of course, minji was excited as always to go with her father.

"yeah, she does!" seokjin claps. "where is she by the way?"

"upstairs, she fell asleep like as soon as she stepped foot into the room." he smiles, thinking of the curly haired girl.

"cute," hoseok mutters. he gets a call, and throws a finger up, letting out a, 'excuse me' then walks away.

"so," taehyung looks at jimin.

"so? why a so? so what?"

"you're gonna ask him today?"

by then the other members walked away, off to whatever called their name. they were in the middle of comeback season, so they enjoyed it while it lasted.

"do you know where he is? he's here?" jimin tilted his head.

"he should be." taehyung shrugged. "i think you need to let it be known as soon as possible, before he sees it himself, or either the staff."

jimin nods his head, his nostrils flared in annoyance at the vision of one of the staff members telling the news before he could get the chance too.

"you guys!"

hoseoks voice shock them all from the anxiousness of it when they turn and look at him. it was like a moth to a flame the way the boys all came back together so quickly.

"what?" yoongi asked, his voice not raising a bit.

"what happened?"

hoseok bit his lip, his hand tapping away on his thigh. "she's here."

"who? who's here?"

"my baby,"

-

hi bbys, i just want to clear up some confusion in the last chapter and beginning of this one, y/n is talking to jihyun , jimins brother. not jihoon , her friend.

i know it's slot of (ji)s sorry.

but i hope you like the chap! and remember hoseok told jimin about a baby in exactly chapter '-3', so go reread it if you forgot! it'll help!