-8

-

-

"aish, are you sure you can't watch her today?" you hear your bestfriend on the other line, sounding like she was moving in all types of ways.

"ah no y/n i'm sorry, but i had something important planned today with my mom." nari sighed on the other line, somewhat feeling guilty not being able to watch her bestfriends daughter like she always does when she needs to.

"no it's fine nari. i get you have something to do, i might have to call off today." you drew in a long breath feeling bad for your students who were gonna be without their teacher today.

you hear nari let out a low chuckle and you frown your eyesbrows. what was she laughing at? your situation?

"what the hell are you laughing at?"

"you!" she continues to laugh.

"i don't know if i should be offended right now."

"no, no. not laughing at you like that." she stops laughing and even though you couldn't see her, you knew nari had a stupid smirk playing on her lips.

"then what are you laughing at?"

"you." she lets out. "you know that minji has a whole dad right? she could go with him!"

you hadn't even thought about that.

jimin was in minjis life now, but minji and jimin alone?

you leaving your babygirl with him? no scratch that.

you didn't want to think of it that way. even though you and jimin had your bullshit going on and how it went left so long ago, minji enjoyed her fathers company and anyone could see that.

"oh yeah, i forgot about that." you muttered.

"yeah!, how about you call him and ask him yeah?"

you pull your phone away from your face and look at the time, your eyes widening in horror. it was now thirty minutes to eight and you had to be at work by nine.

"yeah! i'll have to call you back. thankyou for the idea bye!" you hurriedly hang up on nari and type your fingers to calling jimin. after a few annoying rings he finally answered with his smooth,deep raspy morning voice.

"hello?" he spoke. on the other side of the phone jimin was hanging on the side of his bed, his phone still on the charger. he had his eyes squinted open, mentally cursing at himself for leaving the curtains open the night before.

"jimin?"

"yeah, y/n?" he croaks.

"yes, are you up?" you ask even though you knew yourself you had just woke him up.

"yes sure." you hear him shuffle and finally he spoke again. "do you need anything?"

you nibble on your bottom lip in nervousness before you began to talk. "could you catch minji today? i have to work and i have no one to watch her. i mean if you're not ready for that then it's okay but then again you should be because you're her-"