-14

-

-

here you were sat on the floor, tears prickling down your eyes, fear on your face and a pregnancy test that read positive in your hands.

"i-i can't." you cry out, looking down at the pink figure on the white stick.

jimin had finally left to go to america when you finally decided it was time to figure out why you were feeling so sick all the time. you had looked up all the symptoms on the internet and the only thing that popped up was pregnancy. at first you had denied the idea, because you and jimin were smart and always used protection, if not then you were on birth control. or so you thought, but earlier today aswell you noticed you skipped a day and ended up taking the pills all wrong.

you start to weep as you put your hand on your belly as if it was the most delicate thing now, and you were one to think so.

"i have no one, what am i gonna do?" you weep out to yourself, your tears starting to sting the corner of you eyes.

you knew you had jimin, but again, at least you thought. what were you gonna tell him? him and the boys were just now beginning to get even bigger in the western sales, and you knew yourself that a baby would maybe slow that down, if big hit let him at least

you didn't want to tell him, and now you couldn't at least until he got back. you didn't want to hear his response, you didn't want to see his expression but you had to.

you were still a bit young, nineteen years old at that, having a child and jimin an even twenty two. you didn't have much going for you because you were still a student, struggling a bit much. how would you take care of a child?

you huff, you wanted to love this baby and you knew you were definitely gonna keep it, even if you knew you weren't ready for it. why did everything happen at such a wrong and fasten pace?

•••

"you mutherfuckers kissed?" your bestfriend asked, her hand on her chest dramatically as she gasped. she had to whisper that word out because of minji being up quite late, she had took a nap in the middle of the day and her sleeping schedule had gotten a little knocked off.

the night before was wonderful. a lot had happened and you finally heard what jimin needed to get off his chest about minji and why he did part of what he did. yes, he still had some more explaining to do but, for now, like always you let him pass.

"yes, yes we did nari." you blush and nod as you sit back and cross your legs, watching your bestfriend as she took a sip of her cold bottled water. she sat the bottle down and shook her head with a smirk displayed on her lips.

"what?" you ask, looking at the pale skinned girl.

"you know he intended to do that, right?"

"what? no he didn't, it just happened." you crack a grin, shrugging your shoulders.