-63

-

-

jimin woke up, his eyes widening and his body shooting up from the bed hearing the screams of his youngest. he looks over at you, your bonnet halfway off your head and your mouth sat together with silent snores falling from your lips.

he didn't want to wake you from your sleep and he didn't want her to wake you either so he got up quietly and walked out the door, tip-toeing so he wouldn't the room loud due to you being a easy sleeper.

jimin walked pass his oldest boy room and his youngest boys room. he was happy that you and him had finally got your shit together and was content together. and he was also joyful that he had gotten everything right with mijae about keeping jae-in over more.

jimin walks closer to the girls room as the screams got louder, tiptoeing through their door and seeing his youngest three year old with streaming tears coming from her eyes.

"daddy." the girl hiccups and opens her arm for jimin to hold her —— and he did exactly that. picking the girl up and placing her on his hip about to walk our of the door when a head full of curls popped up.

"da-daddy?" the seven year old looks at jimin.

"minji-ah, go back to sleep." the three year old on lays her head on his chest.

"but minju woke m-me up." she frowns. the girl had a big test in the morning and her baby sister waking her up from her sleep was not cool.

"she's sorry princess now just go back to sleep, okay?"

minji looks as if she was about to say something else but she just nodded and laid back down, not forgetting to stick her head up to watch as jimin and the girl walked out. jimin walked down the steps, holding the three year old tightly to his chest.

he then went into the kitchen and made some milk really quickly, warming it up and giving it to her before sitting her on the big counter. "now what's wrong with daddy's baby girl?"

"minju had a bad dweam." the three year old talked in third person a lot and you and jimin both found it adorable.

"about what baby?"

"minju wasn't with mommy, daddy, big sister or big brothers." she took a sip of her milk but she hiccuped as well, her face still being red due to crying.

"well we all know that's not true, right?" jimin gives her a smile smile pushing his pink hair out his face. "minju has always been here with her family."

minju puts her cup down and jimin watches as she shivers. "no minju hasn't."

"mhm?"

"minju was never here." she raised her chin, her thick long hair getting into her face.

"what?- minju has always been here." jimin is confused, the girl was just crying a couple of minutes ago.