-18

-

-

"wake up minji" you laugh at the girls face as she squirms under you, not wanting you to touch her.

you dove your fingers at her side to attempt to tickling the girl awake but surprisingly she doesn't budge, or at least she was faking.

"babygirl, i need you to get up." you frown playfully.

from the tone of your voice minji shoots up from the bed, she still looked quite sleepy but she wasn't gonna take any chances on you just pulling her up from sleep or threatening her blueberry waffles!

"i-i'm up m-mommy." the smaller girl looks at you, a pout clear as day on her face. she reaches her arms out and you take them with a smile plastered on your lips. "go-good morning." she mutters, rubbing her eyes with one hand.

"good morning." you laugh. you place her on your hips and you both trail to the bathroom, about to get your morning started.

"where we go today?"

"where are we going today." you correct her, sitting her on the toilet as you make your way to the tub to fill water inside. "we're going to my school for a while, and then we'll do whatever you want."

you hear your daughter gasp and that makes you chuckle again. you stop the water after putting a bit of her unicorn bubbles in and you're done.

"could w-we go and see u-un-uncle jihyun?!" she babbles hopping off the toilet.

"sure baby of course, i'll just text him when we're at the school to see if he's okay with it."

it had been a couple of days now since jihoons visit and maybe about two days since you've talked to jimin. you couldn't help but to get a little uneasy at his absence. the last time he took two days his ass didn't come back for another three years.

you were happy that you gave jimin another chance to be in your daughters life because it made her happy. and seeing her happy made you even happier.

you had now took min-ji out the water, a towel wrapped around her small body. you take her into her room and sit her on her bed, drying her off. the time goes by quickly, from putting her clothes on that she picked out and too doing her hair fastly. you were relieved when you looked at the time, seeing you were right on schedule walking out the house with your hand gripped on minjis.

"m-mommy' could i take a picture for daddy?" she tilts her head up at you.

"i-" you look down at her and sigh. maybe it would be a good idea to text jimin, maybe so whatever he was trying to ignore or seeming to forget he could remember by seeing a picture of his child. "okay, just pose okay?"

you pull your phone out and attempt to take pictures. even though the three year old was the one who asked for the picture it was hard to tell considering she wouldn't stay still. after a while you got a picture of her walking, a bit blurry but it still looked decent. shrugging, and searching for jimins contact you send it.