-3

-

-

"wow mommy t-this place is huge!" you and minji had just pulled up to jimins dorm. jihyun had sent you the address and you two had finally arrived, it was a very long trip. about two hours from your house.

you park and then breathed in and out. Why were you nervous? this was purposely for minji and minji only.

"okay baby, i'm about to get you out of your car seat 'mkay ?" you look at her through the rear view mirror and watch her nod, the biggest smile on her face.

you get out, hands sweaty as you reach for the door and quickly unbuckle her out of her seat. she jumps out and reaches for your hand before you close your car door and lock it. you two then walk and you try to remember the directions from jihyun. apparently there was a specific door you both had to go through.

while you were scanning for it you finally see it , a big man standing in front of it in all black. "hello ma'am." he looks at you then down at minji "hello to you too cutie!"

"hi!"

he looks back up at you. "names please?"

"y/n , and minji." you respond, the corners of your mouth lifted into a genuine smile.

he looks down at his watch and nods, opening the door to let you in. when you two walk in your daughter gasps and you just look around. there was bangtan posters,records, and awards everywhere. also the place was decorated very very well. you didn't know exactly where you were which led you to pulling out your phone about to call jihyun.

"excuse me ma'am" you look up and see a tall boy, bunny resembling smile looking down at you and minji. he bows to you and walks closer to you both.

"hello" you say.

"hello , are you here for someone?"

"uh i-" you weren't sure who this was, not wanting to give any information to anyone. that was the exact reason you had to go through a specific door; so no one would see you two.

"i'm here to s-see daddy!"

you look down at your daughter, mouth open in shock as she only looks up at the boy smiling. you mentally give yourself a facepalm as you try and look behind the boy.

"um so i'm guessing you're here for one my hyungs?" he asks, looking at you. "my name is soobin by the way, my apologies."

"y-yes i'm here for uhm jimin" you say, lip falling in between your teeth. he nods in response.

"you guys could follow me if you want, all the bangtan hyungs are in the practice room." he looks at minji. "i'll show you there and go about my business." he smiles.

you nod and he leads you to the practice room. finally getting there you were in a long hallway, doors filling the hallway.

you three were standing in front of a white and brown door that labeled. "bangtans private practice"

soobin looks at the door and back to you. "well this is where he is, it was nice to meet you." he looks at you and then crunches down to minji. "and you too" he smiles at her and you watch your daughter grow pink, he then gets up slowly and starts to walk away.

"bai" your daughter mumbles cutely as he walks away.

you look at the door and down at your child, her other hand was balled into a small fist. "you okay?"

"yes! i'm just happy!"

you smile at her and finally build the courage to push the door open. opening it to some of the boys were dancing in front of the mirror, specifically; jimin, jungkook, hoseok and seokjin.

yoongi was sitting next to the door, looking down at minji. he was just a bit in shock because he didnt expect anyone to be coming in the door especially not you two. both namjoon and taehyung were over by the break table drinking water and talking but when you walked in they stopped.

you feel your heartbeat start to pound in your chest as you see jimin again. your babygirl lets go of your hand and you watch her run over to jimin and the boys, who had yet to turn around.

"daddy?!" she squeals. jimin turns hearing the voice and a huge smile takes over his face, literally the same exact smile that minji had on hers.

"minji!" jimin crouches onto the floor and opens his arms to her.

she smiles and runs into his arms and you feel yourself awe at the sight and apparently you weren't the only one because the boys around you were also cooing at the interaction.

after pulling away you watch as minji starts to babble to jimin about any and everything, and you feel yourself start to tear up. this was beautiful and you were happy.