-65

-

-

"you didn't pack a bag?" hoseok gives jimin a dirty look.

"no!" jimin yells a bit loud. "i forgot."

seokjin just rolls his eyes as the two begin to argue pulling out his phone and texting jungkook and taehyung to grab some things and bring it to the hospital.

"you guys stay here." jimin looks around the lobby spotting minji asleep on his fathers chest. "actually theres my parents and minji go and sit with them so i can see what's going on." he looks at the four taller people and they just nod and walk over to the lobby.

jimin walks to the desk, seeing an older lady looking down at the computer. he then lets a smile out, wanting to come off as nice even though he was panicking in the inside.

"excuse me."

the lady looks up and sighs. "yes?"

"uh, i want to know what room y/n l/n is in and a update on her?"

the lady looks away from jimin. "y/n." she typed something on the computer. "are you related to her in any way?"

"i'm the father."

the lady does more typing and she frowns her eyebrows. "uh, you sure?"

jimin almost cursed. "of course i'm sure."

"it just says here that the father is already in her room."

jimin shifts on one leg to the other, giving the lady an unreadable expression. "look lady. the mother of my child is in the deliver and labor department and she's about to have my kids. i'm the father, so let me in. —— do you want to do a dna test or something?"

jimin hoped he didn't sound disrespectful because that was the last thing he wanted but when his foot started to tap into the ground he knew he was anxious and annoyed.

the lady hesitated but she nodded, writing down something on the paper then moving to the laptop to type something out. "she's in room 32D."

jimin monitors the lady's face then sighs, "thankyou." he takes the paper from her and is about to walk away but he goes back. "uh i can take my family up there for that waiting room right?"

the lady responds with a small yeah and with tha jimin was walking away to his friends and family.

•••

"five centimeters," the doctor announces, patting your thigh gently. "we're in active labor. there should be two babies by tonight," she pulls off the gloves and throws them away before readying the doppler.

"good," you look over at yuri to your side as she gave you a comforting smile.

"yuri."