-37

-

-

"yooo jimin-ah." namjoon walks into the lounge room where jimin was sitting at. they had just got done with a concert and the other guys were more than likely somewhere eating.

"whatsup." jimin is slouched back onto the couch. he put a smile on his face for army today but deep down he truly wasn't feeling this tour so far.

"hope is having a meltdown." namjoon sits next to the blonde.

"what? why?"

"he misses sera." namjoon comments. he waits for jimin to respond but when he doesn't he looks at the younger to see him spaced out. "you miss minji too, don't you?"

jimin nods, biting on his lip to stop from saying anything.

"if you do why haven't you spoken to her?" joon crossed his arms over his chest.

"i don't want her to-" jimin starts but sighs, "i have too much on my mind hyung."

"that's no excuse to not answer her calls jimin." namjoon scolds him. "you have to act like a dad- or forget that, be a dad."

jimin blows out a harsh breath, and nods. "i'm trying hyung but i just got to know minji-ah this year. i'm not gonna be perfect." he frowns. "i have to get used to having a kid, you know?"

"i don't." namjoon deadpans.

"i'm saying like," jimin runs a frustrating hand through his hair. "at first i had nothing to worry about. nobody to call, nobody to do things for and nobody to miss." jimin looks at namjoon to see if he was catching on.

"now with minji i have to do that."

"and that bothers you?" namjoon was confused.

"no" jimin gave a dismissive hand wave. "i just, i worry about her a lot and i just don't want to mess up." he could already imagine the frown on minjis face when he hadn't been answering her calls for the last few days.

"but that's all i keep doing—"

"—messing up." namjoon finishes his sentence. "call her now."

"she doesn't want to talk to me." jimin presses his lips together.

"are we talking about the same four year old here?"

"duh." jimin rolls his eyes.

"well then you should know that minji would drop everything to talk to her daddy...jimin i just know she misses you with everything she has." namjoon turns to the younger. "remember she was the one who wanted to find you, and she's the only one you have."

jimin let's those words sink in as he feels namjoon get up from the couch. he was gonna call minji, and he would continue facetiming and calling his daughter until he could see her again.

•••

"yuri!" you yell on the phone a small smile on your face even though it was nine in the morning.

"what the hell y/n?" there's ruffling in the background as yuris croaked voice speaks into the phone.

"i'm sorry i'm calling this early but i've got to tell you something."

"what is it?" yuri is now sat up in her bed, ears fully listening because it sounded as if you were serious.

"i'm spotting!"

"what?" yuri rubbed her eyes as if that was gonna help her hear better.

"in spotting yuri." you roll your eyes. "as in blood?"

"oh!" yuri exclaims. "wait! that doesn't mean anything."

"it does so!" you frown, but you lips toot back up as you actually think about it. "the doctors didn't say anything about me being pregnant if i'm spotting. as long i come on my period in the next few days then i know i'm not pregnant."

"so you didn't go get a pregnancy test anyways?" yuri asks.

"no."

"shame on you!" yuri says, but she wasn't serious. "this is so stressful and i didn't even have sex with jimin." yuri shakes her head and when she imagines it she throws up in her mouth a little bit.

"i just wanted to tell you that though." you ignore her last comment.

"i'm glad you did but i have a question."

"what?"

you hear a sigh in the phone and she asks, "what if you were pregnant and it was jimins?"

"i told you i didn't know if i was gonna keep it."

"i know, i know." yuri states, "but i'm saying if you were to, then how would you guys do it? like would you get back together?"

"our relationships isn't so healthy right now so i doubt it." you tell her.

"mhm." she hums. "but just imagine if you were pregnant. think about minji too, she would love to have a sibling."

the image of minji with a small baby pops into your head and you can't help but to coo. that would be cute and you knew she would be a great big sister, but if it were true that you were pregnant it was also true that you and jimin were not prepared.

"yeah i know."

"just think about y/n" you and yuri talk a bit more then you both hang up off the phone.

when you do a message pops up right away.

jihoonie: i said i'll be over there at three, that's still true but i want to take you out this weekend if that's okay?

you: i'd love that jihoon

jihoonie: okay bet. i'll come over with kyung today and i'll pick you up friday?

you: yep :)

jihoonie: okay :)

"m-mommy!" minji surprises you when she runs into your room with her ipad. the four year old had a big smile on her, literally looking like a smaller jimin.

"what is it?" you ask as she struggles to climb on your bed. you help her and chuckle a bit when she finally gets in your bed to sit on your lap.

"d-daddy's calling!"

"answer then baby!" you smile at her.

she slides the icon across and a blonde jimin pops up. he was in his hotel room in the bed with a smile on his face, and where he was at it was nighttime.

"princess!"

"daddy!" minji babbles, without stuttering.

they both fall into a adorable conversation and you just sit back and watch. hopefully he'd keep this up and for minjis sake hopefully his tour would hurry up.