-32

-

-

"he wants you to what?"

"he wants me to go get checked yuri." you speak into the phone.

"for what?"

you shake your head. "i guess he wants me to see if i'm pregnant? i dont fucking know he didn't really emphasize anything."

"can you actually see this early if you are?" yuri asks on the phone.

"i doubt it." you start the car up and sit the phone on your mount. "but that's what he wants, so i guess i'll do it for the both of us."

"do you want me to come with?" the girl speaks through the phone, sounding generally concerned.

"no i'm okay." you start the drive up the street. "i think i'll just go and get a pregnancy test for right now."

"he didn-"

"he didn't say what to get, he jus—" you think about jimins words about a hour ago. "actually he did."

"so he wants you to go to the doctor?" yuris confused.

"yeah."

"i'm coming with you."

"yuri i said it's fin-" you start, but of course she cuts you off.

"no! i'm coming with. if anything this is my fault and whatever happens i'm not letting you go through it alone....okay?"

"alright." you press your lips into a hard line.

"which hospital are you going to?"

"kangbuk, where i had minji." you watch as the once yellow light turns red.

"i'll be there."

•••

"so what do you want to do?" jimin looked at his now pre-schooled age daughter. she was sat in the middle seat, her carseat belt wrapped around her waist.

"an-anything! as long as it's wit-with daddy!"

jimin didn't have anything that special planned for her but he had something. he wanted to take the younger girl out to eat something but she did just eat breakfast so that was crossed out for the sake of her small belly. the other option was to take the girl to his home where a couple of his friends were.

yeah some of his friends had kids, and yeah most of them weren't around minjis age but that wasn't the only surprise jimin had for the four year old.

"we're here sir."  the driver speaks aloud and jimin thanks him, turning over to un-strap minji and throw her bookbag over his shoulder. "let me go to the other side to get you out, okay?"