-4

-

-

after jimin and minjis meet, jimin wanted nothing but to go up to his apartment and have some time with you two, but minji could not leave without meeting and talking with each of her uncles.

so you guys had stayed down there for another hour, you and jimin had an awkward 'hey' that you passed to each other but you said nothing to eachother and just watched your daughters smile grow on her face while interacting with the boys.

afterwards you, jimin and minji were on the elevator going up to jimins floor where his apartment was. jimin had minji on his hip, her still talking and telling jimin about her day as you just watched.

jimin loved it, he was glad that his daughter hadn't brought up the fact that he was not in her life for the longest. cause honestly he wouldn't know how to explain it just yet.

but minji being the joyful accepting forgiving little girl she is, she just welcomed jimin in her arms like he had been around her forever.

as the elevator stopped you guys walk into the apartment. it actually resembled a lot of 'jessie's' apartment, the show you used to watch when you were little. of course though, jimins apartment was much more aesthetically pleasing.

"wow daddy! t-this is pretty!" minji gawked at all the pictures around the living room. most were of jimin and some of flowers and plants, you also seen a picture of minji when she was a baby.

"yes baby, it's beautiful isn't it?"

"yes!" she looks at jimin, her puppy dog eyes poking out. "c-can i get down an l-look around?"

jimin smiled before nodding his head, he put minji down at looked at her. "go crazy, you could do what you want! I have a lot of rooms back there so make sure you touch and look at everythinnnggg" he said dragging out the word with a goofy smile.

minjis eyes sparkle in excitement as her short legs carry her to the back of the house, her body faded away in the shadows as you continue to watch her down the hallway.

"you know she's three right?" you ask jimin. he gives you a puzzling look and offers you a seat onto the couch, you both now sitting across from eachother.

"yeah of course, why'd you ask that?"

"because, don't expect anything to look like it was when she's done back there"

"it's fine." he smiles. he looks down to your hands, they were folded on top of eachother yet you were still fumbling with them.

"Nervous?"

you look up and notice jimin looking at your hands, making you react quickly to sitting them on your side.

"no of course not. why? do you think i am?"

"well you're doing the hand thing you used to do when your were nervous or scared." he looks at you, mouth twitched.

"like you did when you told me you were pregnant with minji"

you shut your eyes remembering the memory and how everything just turned sideways from there.

"i'm sorry, shit. did i say something?"

"no it's fine, i was just thinking about something" you smile.

"so do you want anything? a drink? you guys hungry? you want tea? some-"

"jimin i'm fine, i promise" you giggle and he lets a small smile slip as he looks at you, eyes crinkled.

"okay"

there was a awkward silence for a while, you and him just staring at objects and things around his living room.

"so uh, how are we gonna do this?" he asked.

"what do you mean?"

"like with minji?" he nibbles on his lip.

"i really really want to be in her life and i'm willing to do anything to make that happen." he looks at you for reassurance and you just nod.

"even if we go on tour or something of that sort. i'm willing to take minji, i've missed way too much shit and I don't wanna miss anymore." he sighed. you began to talk and say something before both of your heads were snapped down the hallway hearing a loud thud.

"minji!" you yell. you and jimin both get up and run down the long hallway as you look in each room for her. after a while you started to hear your baby whine and your heart hated that sound.

"she's in here"

you and jimin walk into a colorful room, full of paintings and pictures with brushes and all artistic things everywhere. minji was sat on the floor, a tear rolling down her cheek as she looked down at her finger. there was a paint bin on the floor sealed closed laying on its side.

"what happened babygirl?" jimin walks slowly to minji, her lip now in between her teeth. she didn't want to look like a 'crybaby' in front of her dad she just met.

"n-nothing i'm f-fine." she quickly puts her hand behind her back in attempt that jimin would just forget everything.

"you're not fine. can i see please?" minji looks up at him, her nose wrinkled from crying and her eyes wet. "please? daddy is just trying to make you feel better"

she nods slowly and pulls her finger out. jimin examines it and pouts at it before picking her up in a swift motion carrying her over to show you.

"let mommy see your finger"

minji picks her hand up and shows you her finger. it was split a tad bit on the side, but no blood. although it was a red sore growing onto it.

"baby you have to be careful" you sigh and offer your hands to take her but jimin shakes his head making you look up at him.

"i got it" minji looks at him smiling.