-13

-

-

"jimin, you gotta stop."

"huh? what'd i do?" he laughed as you both jumped out of the slightly heightened truck. he helped you out instead of the security guard and you offered him the same, 'thankyou'

"you're making me blush too much tonight," you hit him playfully on his chest.

jimin bends over in a laugh, his mouth wide and his eyes full of joy. when he's done, he stands back up and looks directly at you.

"friends make eachother laugh you know, the boys make me laugh all day."

"y'all are family, there's a difference." you pout.

jimin shakes his head in amusement then takes your hand in his and continues walking to wherever you were gonna go.

this night was very much eventful. first you had the paris themed dinner, then you both went to an arcade and drunk milkshakes, and then! you went to a drive in movie theater down in seoul that jimin had access to. Now you were walking in an amusement park that looked quite shut down.

"is this not shut down?" you squeak, looking at the big slide.

"yes it is, but the ride that we rode that night is open for us. so we'll ride it and be on." jimin muttered, looking around. his hands were soft against yours as you two walked, and honestly you were surprised your hands hadn't started to sweat yet even if it was september.

once you two reach the ride you look up at it in awe, you remember exactly what happened this night. it was the first time you and jimin had kissed, and when you got back home,, being horny adults you did much more.

"i uhm, remember what happened here —— a little at least."

jimin chuckles a bit. you both walk and step onto the ride, with the man helping you in and strapping you in. the ride specially was a ferris wheel, a large shiny, sparkly and bright one at that.

"you okay?" jimin asks, watching you look up at how far you both will be up there.

"yes," you laugh, "just haven't been on anything like this in a while."

"i'm glad i'm the one to bring you back." he smirked.

you didn't respond and just continued to look around and after a while the man who was in control of everything had listed you a few things and then started the ride. it took you by surprise how large it actually was but then jimin laid his arm around you, and you immediately relaxed in his hold and warmth.

"so," jimin says.

"hmm?"

"what do you want to talk about?"

you cock your head to the side, "what did we talk about on here last time?"

"well." jimins eyebrows rose in thinking, "i think we talked about me and your life..." he stopped and smirked at you, "and then the rest of the night we were just making out up here."