-29

-

-

"mommy!" minji runs up to you before you can even step into jihyuns house. her little hair that you took time to do last night was so messed up.

"babygirl." you smile, picking up the three year old and placing her on your hip. you look at jihyun as he comes out of the kitchen with two popsicles in his hand, a surprised expression on his face when he seen you. he didn't expect for you to be here so early.

"po-popsicle." minji stutters, breaking away from you to go and get the fire cracker flavored popsicle.

"go and eat it in the kitchen." jihyun hands it to her, "okay?"

minji just nods and takes off into the kitchen, way too excited to focus on anything else but the sweet cold treat being put into her mouth.

"so?" jihyun takes his popsicle and sits it in his mouth, looking at you before he was plopping down on his couch. "did you have fun?"

you finally lock the front door behind you and go to take a seat next to him. "of course i did."

one of his eyebrows raises. how much fun?"

"jihyun!"

"what! i'm just asking." he throws his hands up in surrender. "i mean, you didn't come back last night like you thought you were going to."

you toy with a lock of your curly hair, and nod. "well that is one thing you were right about."

"were you guys careful?"

"of course jihyun." you frown.

jihyun gave a look but still threw his hands up, "okay. okay. no more questions."

"thankyou." you reply. "i actually have to go and call yuri." you take your phone out of your pocket. "she has some explaining to do."

•••

jimin was in the practice room, sitting down next to taehyung and yoongi. they had just practiced one of late singles that dropped awhile ago; having to repeat it over and over.

the blonde had totally forgotten that he had a late night practice after you and him left his dorm. yes, most of his memory of everything was gone but he didn't think he'd forget this.

"so? you wanna talk about that vlive you did this morning?" yoongi speaks, looking at the mirror across from them.

"do i have to?"

the older shakes his head, and jimin sighs. "of course you don't. but i know you want to and plus it'll be good to get something you really care about off your chest...even more."