-52

-

-

you and jimin had sex a couple times now but this time was different. he promised to be soft tonight and make honest true love to you. since he's been a idol he hasn't thad much time for you especially because their careers have been taking off.

so right now you were about to get the fuck of your life that you hadn't got in a while.

in a matter of seconds your head was dropped between your arms as you felt jimins cock at your entrance. he likes to tease you like that because he knew you liked it. he had one hand on your hips and the other one holding his cock as he played in the combo of lube, his precum and your wetness.

you both decided for him not to wear a condom this time because you and jimin had did it so many times and fell it love — it only felt comfortable that way.

"ready?"

the room fills with the both of your moans when jimin finally slips inside, jimin keeping a small pace as he pushes slowly deeper into your walls. you were so wet that jimin had already begun throwing his head back, "oh fuck y/n."

"jimin." you whine, letting your arms give out as your face was now pressed into the mattress. jimin was really thick in width which was why it felt so good to be stretched after so long.

"does it feel good baby?" the older sounded out of breath already but he took it upon himself to drop down and begin plastering kisses on your nape.

you let out a weird noise as a response, too busy with your eyes beginning to roll back in your head. jimin wasn't even that deep yet but when he grabs ahold of the both of your hips and pushes himself to where his front was all the way to your ass you let out a sultry whine.

"you feel perfect." he whispers, rubbing his hands soothingly over your hips. "really perfect." he grunts.

it was a slow pace but out of nowhere jimin starts to quicken his thrusts, actually starting to fuck you. he goes so hard to where you had to bring your hands up to grip the sheets, losing yourself from the bed squeaks and the sticky sounds; jimin makes quiet grunts as he goes faster, his bottom lip pulled in between his teeth to not be so loud.

jimin let's himself lay ontop of you, his thrust starting to get erratic because he was close. in this position he was deep, your back had to arch to feel him even more.

"i'm about to cum." jimin grinds his teeth. "do you want me to pull out?"

"no" you whimper.

jimin doesn't respond just brings himself to your lips to give you a sweet kiss when he finally cums, his groans so loud in your ear and in no second you were right behind him.