-epilouge

-

-december 2022 - christmas morning

-
december 2022 - christmas morning.

your eyes peek open as you feel a tug at the bottom of the bed. you look next to you at jimin who was still asleep and up at the ceiling, feeling a small hand hit you softly. when you look down you see minji staring back at you, her long pigtails that she had in her head waving in front of her face.

"minji?"

the six year old gives her mother a pout, "mommy everyone's gonna be-be here in a w-while so you a-and d-daddy have to get up." the girl frowned looking over at her dad, and she then grimaced at his mouth being half way open letting out snores.

"ah baby okay, we'll be up in a second." you sit up, stretching your back. "can you go and check on minjae and minjoon while i get ready?"

minji nods, she had grew to love checking on her baby brothers. even though sometimes they got on her little nerves she still loved them. "okay."

when minji had walked out of the room, you lifted your hand and hit jimin on his arm.

"ouch." the man eyes are squinted as he was still halfway asleep, he couldn't even fully complain due to him not nearly feeling the hit.

"get up sleepyhead." you get off the bed, stepping right onto the white carpet — ever since jimin had moved you guys out of main seoul and into gangnam-gu it was like looking at a new house everyday. expensive things everywhere, and yes your kids had messed a lot of things up, and on many occasions.

like the one time that jae-in and minji didn't get along.

march 2022, jae-in and minjis first sibling fight —

jimin was laid on the couch, on facetime with taehyung. "so you're telling me, that he just flipped on his belly already?"

the boy was telling jimin on how his son had just begun to flip on his stomach. the baby was a miracle from the beginning considering how literally none of his friends knew about him. not even jimin — his soulmate.

they literally had no idea taehyung and adora were dating the whole time in 2021.

"yes!" taehyung puts the camera on his son, "tae-hwan, roll over." and the four month old just stares at the camera, drool dripping from his mouth.

"maybe he's camera shy tae." jimin looks at his own belly and sees minjoon still laid there, playing with the mans necklace. "look who's on my belly." he turns the camera and that's when jimin here's a loud splash, a shattering sound of glass.

"what the hel-" he turns behind him, but the living room was way to big to even get a glance of the kitchen. "tae, i'll can you back."