-12

-

-

"are you sure they can watch her jimin?" you looked back over your shoulder as you walked away from your house.

"yes, they're her uncles they'll make sure she is okay and fine." jimin chuckles spinning your body around as you both walked to the black truck sitting in front of your house.

"well i'm kinda not that worried about her only, i'm worried about them with her." you tut your bottom lip out as one of jimins security guards helps you into the truck. giving him a small "thankyou" along with jimin you both were now sat in the truck. six feet apart cause you're friends.

"what do you mean?" jimin asks, again laughing at your nervousness of leaving your daughter.

"like what if she starts acting out and then they can't handle it so they start to act out? or what if they do something she doesn't usually do and they all get crazy and out of hand and trash my house by mistake?" you ramble out, fingers twiddling.

jimin bites off a laugh as he stops your hands from twiddling and holds them in his. "they're gonna be fine, okay? just calm down and enjoy our friends night with me." he soothes, looking you directly in your eyes.

you found yourself getting lost on the enthusiasm and eagerness in his eyes. you could obviously tell jimin was happy about this night, and you weren't gonna lie that you kinda were too. of course this was just a friend event, but not being out in a while did things to you.

on the other hand jimin was looking at you like all time had stopped. somewhere deep in his soul was telling to make this night worth the your time and he was gonna try his best to do it. he goes to lay his plump lips onto your forehead laying a kiss onto you and pulls back with a peaceful smile.

and when he drew back your eyes were all droopy like and you could barely open them like jimins golden smile was blinding you. he lets go of your hands and rubs your shoulder so you sit back.

"ahem," you clear your throat. "what exactly are we doing tonight?" you ask.

"i wanted to try and recreate our first date?" he says more in a question. he looks up knowing you'd have a narrowed expression, and in fact, you did.

"jimin i thought this wasn't a date"

"it's not"

"so why are you recreating our first date?" you say, putting specific emphasis on date. he ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it and gave you a cheeky grin.

"because, i know you will like it. now stop all of the questions." he says, fake frowning, which reminded you so much of minji.

"entertain me while we're going there, at least." you pout.

"oh, i can entertain you." he grunts, a smirk on his lips as he scooted closer to you. "jimin!" you shriek, laughing in the process.

"i'm just kidding!" he laughs aswell, but hell he knew he wasn't kidding.

•••

"okay, so first." jimin held you behind us back with your forehead practically glued to him. "may, 2016." jimin pulled you softly from behind his back and put you in front of him. you smiled looking at the scene in front of you.

"we did this, because your birthday was coming up but i was unable to make it to go anywhere with you because we were preparing for our wings comeback." he massages you shoulders as you stood with the smile still plastered on your face.

"i remember." you giggle. "you tried your best that night to do so many things, because you guys had so much to do for the next couple of months." you remove jimins hands from your shoulders and turn around to him. "and i tried my best to let you know it was okay because i didn't want you to work yourself so hard when you were gonna do even more the next day."

he takes your chubby cheek in his hand and rubs his thumb over it. "yeah, i know. but i made you happy in the end and that's all i cared about." he smiled, his eyes turning into small crescents.

"let's eat first, shall we?" he asks. you look up at him, your neck starting to hurt a bit and nod.

the first thing you both did that night was make french dishes, you wanted to make paris theme, making it seem like you guys were in paris yourself.

he pulls the seat out for you and you sit sniffing in the wonderful smell of all the cuisines new front of you. you look around, sparkling lights dangling around you, french themed photo booth to your side, french wine sat in a bowl of ice on the red and white checkered floor and a table of sweet french deserts.

"i really appreciate this jimin, i love it." you look over at him as he picked up his fork picking a vegetable from his ratatouille. "i knew you'd love it" he smiles, sticking his fork in his mouth.

you pick your fork up as well, looking down at your food. the same exact thing you had back in 2016. you dip you fork in the boeuf bourguignon and stuff it in your mouth, a pleased moan coming from the warmth of the food.

"good?" jimin asks, grinning at you stuffed cheeks.

"very." you cover your mouth as you swallow the rest down.

"well eat up, cause we have a lot more to do." he winks.

"i'm ready for it all, friend."

"yeah, friend." he agrees smiling and downing his wine in one go.