-28

-

-

"do i sit over here?" you point to the rolling chair sat in the corner next to the computer. like every other building in bighit where the boys went live jimin had one of those rooms as well.

"yeah." he smiles. "you're fine there."

you nod your head and sit down, the bug white shirt that jimin gave you was still cling to your body being that he had just put your clothes into the dryer and on the other hand he had changed into a sweater, leaving on the sweatpants that he already had on.

you watch as the twenty-five year old sighs and puts the company phone onto the selfie stand; setting it up and making sure he looked right in the camera. "i'm nervous."

"why?"

"of the hate." he looks at you from where he's still sitting. the look in jimins eyes was something you had seen a time before — specifically the day he went to tell band pd about you being pregnant.

you reassure the older, "it-it'll be fine." but you really felt as if you were reassuring yourself.

"i hope so." he gives you a small smile then turns back to the phone. jimin then runs a hand through his growing blonde hair and fixes his sweater so he looked more comfortable and less stressed to the camera; he didn't need anyone of his fans to worry about him being he was okay, he was just ... nervous.

"okay here i go."

you sit your phone between your legs after switching it on silent and get comfortable as jimin finger pressed on 'go live!'

"armyyy." the lighter smiled at the rolling comments coming in but the only thing on his mind was to let the news of his princess of his chest. he had already old his boss that he'll be telling them the news but he still had to call him once he was actually doing it. and surprisingly pd-nim have him a pep-talk.

"you're all commenting so fast." he laughs. "i'm great." he read a lot of questions about how he morning was and how he's been. "i haven't eaten yet but i'm sure i'll get something on my stomach soon."

he continues to read more questions to build up whatever confidence he needed to say everything. on the other hand you were still sat in the corner, your leg bouncing up and down in anxiousness as if you were the one about to tell the already five million viewers who were looking at the man through the screen.

you could definitely see how it was making jimin nervous. that was a lot of people to tell in so little time.

"i have to tell you guys something." jimin gives his once again charming smile. trying his best to act like he wasn't highly strung at the moment. "no no! it's good news!" he laughs at the sad emoji faces and all the capped-locked what is it questions.

his lashes fluttered. "i wrote you guys a letter, and i'll read it to you...okay?" he waited for a series of responses from army and once he got it he gave a nod of his head and took a piece of folded copy paper from his folder that was sat on the computer.

so he really had all of this planned

"okay here i go." he nibbled on his lip before opening the paper — he face had now started to grow a bright red.

"Hello Army. This is Jimin. Your Park Jimin." he still looks down at the paper, trying his best not to look at the comment that were continuously rolling.

"I'm writing this letter because I have something to tell you guys, it's really big news. I don't know how to exactly say this, and i'll be honest that I am tense and anxious to get it off my chest. I know what i'll say will surprise you but you're my family and I know you've been with me since forever so I want to tell you truthfully."

jimins mouth gave a half-smile and his ears joined his cute cheeks with now being a pink color.

"I have a daughter. A three year old beautiful adorable baby girl. She is my whole world and I want to spend happy times with her like any other regular-day dad. I hope you understand that she makes me happy because I promise you she does." jimin looks up from the paper to give a quick glance at the screen and it was the fastest he had ever seen the comments go.

"I had been discussing this situation with the members and my agency to tell everyone and everyone agreed that I should tell you guys. So I did it. My daughter is a blessing that I plan to cherish forever and i'm hoping you'll let me do that and be happy with it."

jimin looks up again from the paper; and his mouth stops from moving. all the tan-skinned boy had seen was purple hearts flooding the comments.

that's all he needed.

"Thankyou army. I was happy to share this with you, I deeply appreciate you all and my members aswell. I will never forget anything about us and I'll teach my daughter the same! Thankyou and I love you guys."

jimin sits the paper down, folding it in half and wiping the small dot of tear that was about to fall on his cheek. "thankyou." he cracks a smile at the hearts still coming in and looks over to you before moving his head quickly back to the phone.

you hadn't even notice your leg stopped moving and your cheeks were wet.

jimin knew it wouldn't be like this forever, that it would be some hate later on but right now... he liked this moment. here. with his army. supporting him.