-42

-

-

it was about five am when you were hopping out of bed to run to the toilet and vomit. you were pretty loud which is why you weren't surprised when jimin was walking into the bathroom behind you. it takes him a while but he pulls your hair back and brings his other hand to your back and rubs it as you cry and gag into the toilet.

you hated throwing up. it was gross.

"let it all out" jimin soothed. the man was clearly tired and you could hear it in his voice but he stayed right there even up until you had flushed the toilet.

jimin let go of your hair softly and moved over to the sink to grab you a towel, and a small cup, letting some water in it. you on the other hand sigh as you struggled to get up from the floor.

"shit" jimin sat the towel and cup down. "my bad." he grabbed your hands softly and helped you up on your two feet, bringing you to the bathroom counter and standing behind you.

"are you sure you're okay?" he asked, wrapping his arms around you to grab the towel. he wets it with hot water again and takes it upon himself to go over your mouth with it, wiping back and forth and then sitting the towel back down to get the small cup.

"yeah, the..." you clench your teeth, willing yourself to not throw up again. "this baby is really taking a toll on me right now."

"here." he places the cup to your mouth and you take a sip of it, wincing at the warmth of it and pushing his hand away.

"i'm okay jimin."

maybe it was because the water was warm, or that you had drunk it a little too fast, or maybe it was this baby making it two times worst then minji but your stomach did a flip and you barely had made it back to the toilet before you were retching back into it.

even with the tiny sip of water you wondered how you had any more to throw up.

you leaned against the tub after emptying your stomach out once again, sighing and watching as jimin went to flush the toilet behind you.

"not to interrupt you or anything..." jimin stood awkwardly in front of you, in just his pair of sweats. "but i thought you guys only threw up....before the pregnancy?"

you narrow your eyes at him as you still try to catch your breath. "can you hand me some mouthwash first?"

"oh yeah." jimin nods and turns back around to the counter grabbing some and handing it to you quickly.

after you had gargled it and spit it into the toilet, jimin helped you off the floor. "you still vomit during the first trimester, but it was never this much with minji."

jimin nodded, taking your hands in his. "so why is it different?"

you shoulders move up and down in a shrug, "i guess we'll figure that out in a couple of hours at the doctor."

"hmmph."

•••

you and jimin were sitting in the doctors office waiting for your doctor. yes, it was just the two of you because you both had decided that minji would not come with you and you had dropped her off with the many of her uncles.

"so, should i sit?..." confusion clouded his features, "or?"

you didn't know if it was your pregnancy or what but jimin was ticking you off very slowly. you could clearly tell this was all his firsts so you had to calm down but you were easily getting annoyed.

"jimin just sit down."

as soon as the words flew out of your mouth a knock was heard on the door and the doctor had walked into the room. a smile on her face seeing you sat there with jimin sitting next to you.

"ah, miss y/n!" she closes the door behind her. "and i see you have dad with you today?"

jimin gives the lady a small wave and you just nod shrugging your shoulders aswell.

"let's get started shall we!" she picks up her clipboard firstly and looks at the both of you. "okay, tell me firstly, how have you been feeling? like any symptoms?"

"i've been throwing up alot." you deadpan, "and i've been really tired more than usual."

"ah okay." she writes down something and crunches her eyebrows. "you've been pregnant before right?"

you nod, "yes."

"were you this big your last four months?"

"uhm, no." you look over at jimin and see the olders blank look, looking at you stomach.

"mhm." the doctors nods, a small grin on her lips. "and how often is a lot when vomiting?"

"almost every few hours, and every day."

"okay..so these symptoms are kind of coming together for something i'm thinking." the lady goes to put the clip board down on the counter, and comes to you, "can i?"

you nod, knowing she's indicating to pull your shirt up. when she does you shiver from her cold hands and watches as she feels around your round belly.

"dad, any changes you notice from this pregnancy and the last?"

you and jimins eyes meet eachother in a panic, more of jimins eyes were that though. his mouth was open but nothing had came out and you on the other hand had just looked the other way.

"i uhm." he mutters. "i wouldn't know..don't remember much."

the lady nods and then goes to pull your shirt down. "i see." she steps back and goes to the computer. "if i'm right about this, you guys are gonna be really happy." she waves her hand to make you lay down and turns back around to the computer.

"let's get started."

-
this'll have a part two because it was too long and i was supposed to update earlier but the grammy scammys really threw off so yeah, enjoy loves ! <3