-2

-

-

"minji!"

"yes?" she comes waddling down the steps with her ipad in her hand, her eyes glued to it.

"baby pay attention you could've tumbled down the steps." you scolded her. she looks at you and back down at the ipad before she skips over to the computer desk to sit it there.

"'m s-sorry mommy" she apologized, her left eyebrow scrunched.

"it's okay" you go and scoop her up making her giggle and you make your way over to the couch and sit her onto your lap.

"guest what?" you tease.

"what!? what!?" she babbled jumping in your lap, excitement shown in her voice.

"we're going to see daddy today."

minji gasps and holds her hand to her heart being the dramatic baby she was. she looks at you and all you could see was the happiness jumping around in your baby's eyes even without her showing it.

"weally!? weally!?" she jumps off of you now pacing back in forth with one hand on her forehead and one hand on her chest.

"what's wrong?" you ask, totally waiting for the response that you knew was gonna have you dead.

"what am i going t-to wear when i see daddy? what k-kind of perfoom am i g-going to wea. so i could smell good for him!?" she gushes out. it's then when it seems like it hits her that she's really going to see her father for the first time because out of nowwhere she screams of joy and jumps up and down in excitement completely forgetting about her question.

"i'm going to go get your clothes and things ready now and then you'll take a bath and we'll leave , okay?"

she responds with a happy nod, she really didn't know what to do. the poor baby was jumping excitedly around the house and that made you the most happiest mother ever. you couldn't wait for her to meet jimin.

~

while on the other hand at jimins dorm with the boys.

"fuck" he mumbles.

he was looking down at the baby pictures he had of minji when he was there with her. they had only been from her ultrasound pictures up until she was about five months then he stopped receiving them.

"you know you can't talk like that around your kid right?"

jimin looks up and sees hoseok staring down at the pictures and him. he walks over to the bed and sits beside jimin taking one of the pictures from when minji was about two months.

"she's beautiful" he mutters. he looks up at jimin and see tears brimming at his eyes. he puts the picture down and pulls jimin into his side, his hand ruffling his hair.

"it's okay jimin-ah" he looks down at jimin, a single tear falling onto one of the baby pictures. "you tried, i mean you both tried and it just didn't work. but this is your babygirl, you can't show her you're heartbroken. you have to show her the happy person you are.... the happy wonderful father you are."

hoseok feels jimin nod in his hand. he sits up, putting the pictures together, then sits the pictures onto the desk now looking at hoseok.

"thanks hyung i needed that" hoseok just smiles and nods.

"so? when will she be here?"

"she should be here in about an hour, i'll take them up to my apartment." he smiles, just like minji. excitement shown in his face.

hoseok smiles then stands up going to the door, he leans on it and as big smile spread on his face. "hey think about it, when my babygirl get here they'll be best of friends!"

"hyung your baby isn't due until another seven months .... but of course. minji will probably love her" hoseok chuckles then turns around out of the room.

jimin then sighs and stands up, he was extremely nervous but also extremely thrilled to meet you.

so he would go down the stairs to wait with the boys in the private studio as he awaits for you and minji would come.

Again, don't forget that he was thrilled but are you ready?