- 100k [2]

-

-

minji was sat in your arms — your daughter, who had just been in your tummy about an hour ago. you knew park minji was the most adorable baby you had ever seen and honestly it wasn't just because she was your daughter but that had played a big part in it.

she had beautiful brown eyes, a cute button nose, a round face, and plump lips; she was a literal mixture of you and jimin. her light honey colored skin made her glow and her curly dark hair made her stick out from any other baby in the hospital, or even in all of seoul.

"you good?" you looked up, minji now attached to your nipple as yuri stared down at you with a smile on her face.

"yeah." your eyes trailed down to the new born, "i'm great."

the paler sat on the chair next to the hospital bed, her shoulders slumping down. "i'm sorry he's not here."

a chuckle slipped out of your mouth, it being sucked back in when you bit on your lip. guilt falling over you as if you were wrong. "it's his fault, right?"

"yeah." yuri brung her hand up to rub on minjis soft hair. "he's missing out..she's beautiful."

"i know."

"how'd you name her?" she sat back.

you felt minji unlatch from you and you placed her a bit closer to you, pulling your hospital gown up on your chest. "taehyung and the guys actually came up with it like a year ago."

"they knew you were pregnant?"

"no they were just guessing jimins kids names and i just thought minji was cute." you shrug. "and it's his name rearranged."

"it is cute." yuri agreed with you.

"he's missing out." you bring your thumb up to rub across minjis cheek and the small newborn looked up at you with doe eyes. "he's missing out on minji."

•••

having a kid wasn't hard, neither was having a kid by yourself. some days went by quickly and some days went by very slowly. sometimes you thought of jimin and sometimes you thought what it'd be like if jimin actually stayed with you both.

you regretted those moments that you and him had but you didn't regret at all having minji. she was the sweetest little girl ever, and it wasn't just because she was your daughter. the little girl had some type of golden light everytime she woke up beside you.

if jimin had ever came back, the first thought you would have is that ... well .... it's too late. minji was only two, she didn't know a lot about the world yet but you felt deep in your heart that she'd know a lot soon. she was smart, talented and everything above. everything that you knew jimin would be proud of.

everything that you were already proud of.

"m-mommy! l-l-look!" the little girl did a small tumble in the kitchen. you wanted to scold her for playing in the small area but instead you clap, a big smile on your face and your eyes widened as if it was the best thing you had ever seen.

"that was so cool!" you smile. the girl had a bad stutter ever since she had started talking, you would guess that she would grow out of it but if she didn't it wouldn't effect you either way. "what else do you know?"

minji puts a small chubby hand under her chin as if she's thinking really hard then her eyebrows raise up when she thinks of an idea. "this!"

she brings her small arms up and you watch as she does a cartwheel, her small body going by so fast that you barely seen it. "woowww!" your mouth stretches into a happy smile.

the little girl was about to do something else but your thoughts get interrupted when the doorbell rings; and of course that makes you holt. "stay right here minji let me get the door." you say it in the most stern way you could staring back at the shorter girl with serious eyes. she gives you a small head nod and a smile and that was your cue to go.

once reaching the door you look out the peephole and nod your head in realization once seeing the one on the other side.

"jihyun." you mutter, opening the door with a smile on your face. "jihyun!"

"y/n noona!" the boy resembled jimin so much till at some point it was hard having him come over and even watch minji. you couldn't look at him without remembering the past memories of his older brother.

"come in."

jihyun comes in happily. he hadn't seen minji in a while and he thought it'd be fun catching up with his niece, plus he wanted to check and see if you were okay considering you hadn't asked him to babysit in a while.

"minjis over in the living room." you point towards the knowing room and jihyun just nods his head, already going towards it.

the two of them play for about a hour until minji had been knocked asleep. she herself had went up to her bed to take a nap.

"she's something else." jihyun is smiling when he comes back downstairs from helping the girl tuck in.

"she is isn't she?" a laugh resonates from your mouth. jihyun comes to sit next to you and he grabs his bottle of water off the table, taking a sip and sitting it back down.

"you're okay?"

"mhm?"

"you." jihyun gives you full eye contact. "you're okay?"

"yes i am." you glance at the ceiling and back at the younger. "why?"

"i'm just asking because i know it's a lot with minji and jim-"

you cut him off with a sour expression. "i'm fine jihyun."

"okay." the boys eyes went round. "just want to let you know that i send him pictures sometimes, he sees them."

"good for him." you mutter, quietly.