-19

-

-

"are you sure you're okay?" jimins face is concerning as he looks at you. you both were buried under the covers, he had just came back from america two days ago and you still had yet to tell him about the baby inside your belly.

"jimin i'm fine." you frown, wanting him to give up the investigation on your sudden mood change. you just wanted to turn around and go back to sleep, being pregnant made you so tired it was annoying.

"are you sure? you're sad a lot lately, or mad and you're very bloated, you sure you're not sic-"

"are you calling me fat?" you snap, scowling at the lighter.

"what? no baby of course not." jimin twists his face up, as if he was the one who should be offended. "i'm just saying your attitude is higher these days, your throwing up a lot, you complain about your breast and things hurting and you're hungry like every five minutes" he frowns.

you try to ignore him, pulling the cover from the middle of your belly and up to you shoulders turning to your side, being sure not to lay on your stomach. you hadn't been to the doctors yet but you were sure to be at least twelve weeks because you had a pudge.

"baby, i'm trying to talk to you." jimin insists, a frown line clear on his forehead. "like seriously i'm s-"

"i'm pregnant."

jimin suddenly stops talking, the only sound being heard was him Inhaling through his nostrils and exhaling through his plump pursed lips. his eyebrows were now unfurrowed as they rose in shock. "what?"

"i said i'm pregnant."

"but how- is it mine?" he takes in the sight of you. yanking off the duvet that you had sat into your shoulders.

"jimin of course it's fucking yours, whose else is it?" you bellow, watching frustratingly as he looks at your small pudge.

"so that's why, you've been acting weird." he throws the cover slightly back on you and pulls it off of himself standing up from the bed, his bare chest catching the air from the fan beside him. "i'll be back."

"what? where are you going?"

"i'll be back." he repeats. and with that jimin was up and walking out the door, no explanation or anything.

•••

"wait let me see that?" you take the lady's phone and press onto a picture of her and jimins face morphed and exit out to see all the comments under it. people were trying to find out who she was and some were giving the lighter girl compliments, and some were accusing her of being someone else. it was all so much.

you hand her the phone back and frown stuffing your check in your purse. "i think we should go now, we have somewhere to be." you smile at her, quickly averting your eyes to your daughter and back at the lady.

"okay!" she smiles and you began to walk away before the lady's hands were on you. "maybe you should take her to a bts concert! and have her and jimin take pictures, they'll go crazy over that." she laughs annoyingly, her hand over her mouth.

"my daughters not a twitter doll, sorry." you frown before bowing at her and leaving. the kids around minji had left a while ago, having to attend class and that made her so happy since she wasn't being bothered with anymore.

you take her hand and smile. "come on baby, we're leaving."

she just nods and turns off her ipad, standing and smiling up at you and before you both knew it you were both outside, rain pouring down with no umbrella.

"m-mommy where are we g-going?" she gripped tightly onto her ipad a pout on her lips from the rain coming down over both of your heads. she wanted to send another picture to her daddy but now her hair was all wet.

"we're gonna go see uncle jihyun baby."

minji pout turns into a smile when she thinks about her uncle. she hadn't seen nor talked to him in a while and she was so so excited to see him again.  "yay! m-mommy we ha-have to hur-hurry!"

•••

"jihyun this isn't good." you pace back and forth in front of the older as he looks down at his phone in shock.

at this point there were people making theories on who your daughter was and exactly why they couldn't find much information on her, they just knew she looked exactly like jimin and army's weren't stupid they knew something was up.

"would you just sit down? you're gonna make minji nervous."

you look over to the table and see your daughter distracted with eating kimchi and watching a movie, you were pretty sure she wouldn't be turning around any time soon.

"i'm sitting down cause i feel like it not because you just told me to." you pout, sarcastically.

when you sit down next to him you watch as he scrolls from instagram and to twitter, this situation was too scary. you had always tried your best to keep minji under the spotlight, at least until jimin came up with how he wanted to let people know, but that never happened.

"we're just gonna have to tell jimin —— you know? .. if he hasn't seen it already." jihyun sighed, his hand going to rub the nape of his neck in nervousness.

"but-"

"there's no buts y/n. jimin hyung is gonna have to say something if they don't drop it. people aren't fools, you could look at minji and tell jimins her dad."

"what about his company, his fans?"

"they shouldn't expect bts not to have girlfriends, boyfriend or whatever. they're people too. so if hyung decides to tell them then they're gonna have to stick with it." he looks at you, but your face stays straight.

"how do you think minji feels not being able to go out with her dad? like regular things a daddy and daughter do? this'll probably do some good,"

"i know jihyun of course, i just- what if jimin."

jihyun cuts you off with a obnoxious groan, making sure to say it a little low so minji would still keep her attention away from you both. his breathing was quick as he rubbed his temples.

"think about you daughter, fuck hyung, okay? we're focusing on minji, it's all about babygirl over there." he looked at you, waiting for your response.

"okay...i'll make a post now." you grab your phone out your pocket and began typing, a picture with minji clear on it. you really hoped this would go well.