-58

-

-

y/n jae-in looks just like jimin, y/n jae-in looks just like jimin, y/n jae-in looks just like jimin, y/n jae-in looks just like jimin.

that's all that had kept repeating through your head as the three of you were on your way to jimins parents house. you were sat in the passenger seat and jimin was driving while minji was in her car seat behind you.

jimin had made the decision to hold off on the security today because he had it himself to get you both to his parents house and back, so you were fine with that. the three of you were also gonna take the train but due to you being pregnant that was not a smart option.

"your phone just dinged." jimin looks down at your phone sat in the cup holder — he had stopped at a red light and whenever he did he would look back to check on minji and he would look at you.

"thanks." you mutter, going to reach for your phone. when you open it a notification pops up and a faint almost smile appears on your face. "oh it's—"

you look over to jimin as he started driving again due to the traffic light changing.

"it's who?"

"jihoon." you open the message.

jimin tilts his head and goes to clench his jaw. "don't be so dubious when saying his name or talking to him, i don't care." he looked in the rear view mirror to see if minji was paying attention to either of you but he failed to remember she had her big earphones on.

"we both know you do."

he doesn't respond and just keeps driving and you nonetheless still open jihoons message. clearly jimin wasn't trying to argue and you weren't either, because you already knew that's what the both of you were going to do sooner or later.

•••

"d-daddy can i t-take my ipad i-in gran-grandparents house?" minji looks up at jimin as he opened the back car door.

"uh." jimin looks over at you and you just turn your head to the front. "let's wait until you meet them and then you can play, okay?"

minji had a pout over her face but it quickly goes away when she really thought about what they were about to do. "i-i'm ab-about to see my halmeoni a-and halabeoji!" she babbled as jimin unstrapped her from her car seat.

jimin smiled at the four year old and once he had gotten her out he laid a kiss on her cheek. "you are! aren't you?"

minji just nods frantically knowing she would stumble over her words even more because she was so excited.

"okay. now let's get mommy out the car." he points to you in the front seat.

when jimin helped you get out of the car with the help of minji holding your hand, the three of you were stood at the door. minji was hugged on jimins hip because the girl had expressed how nervous she was to even walk.

he brought his hand up to knock on the door but before he even could the door was flying open revealing jimins parents, mrs and mr park.

"ah!" ms park eyes immediately flew to minji then to your huge belly. "big big belly!" she smiled, eyes similar to crescents. the lady spoke in broken english, but she still looked genuinely happy.

"mom she speaks perfect korean." jimin sighed.

"oh?" her mouth shaped in a o. "not many foreigners know how to speak good korean! i didn't want to make you uncomfortable! sorry!" the lady ushers her hand to you all and pulls you into her living room.

"it's okay!" you smile. "thankyou though." you try your best to bow but the older lady surprised you when she hit you softly on your back.

"don't you dare bow. come sit." she stretches her hand to the couch and you go and sit; watching jimin, minji and mr.park.

"my granddaughter." the older man, looked like his eyes were glossy. he stood in front of minji and the four year old didn't know where to look. she never knew she had grandparents she never knew about any of them, and she simply never asked.

she didn't want to embarrass herself by speaking, she didn't want to stutter in front of her grandparents she was just meeting.

"minji-ah." jimin shakes the girl a bit then puts her down on the floor. at first she resisted but then she was stood in front of the eldest man. "say hi."

minji doesn't listen and she just waves up to the man, giving him a small toothless smile.

the lady sat next to you nudges your arm a bit. "is the baby shy?"

"no" you frown. "minji." you say and minjis eyes move to you quickly seeing your face.

"hmm?"

"say hi." you sit your palms on your belly, "you were just so excited."

"h-hi." minji looks at her grandpa. "n-nice to-to fi-finally meet you!" she bows her little body at him then skips over to her grandma. "h-hi halmeoni!"

"oh!" ms. and mr. park coos and the eldest lady goes to pick her up and place her on her lap. "hi baby!"

"she stutters like jihyun used to." mr park goes to sit next to his wife and the three of them fall into conversation. they fall in love with minji as she talks about everything and anything.

jimin on the other side of the room looks over to them and his heart felt guilty. he hated he was the reason this never happened, he hated that the young him was so stupid and only thought of himself.

but that was why he was trying to fix everything, and unfortunately he wasn't done yet because the meeting at the hospital scared him and he knew this whole fixing things wasn't over yet.