-26

-

this chap contains a bit of sexual scenes/writing

-

"aish fuck." you mumble. yuris hand was in yours while the other hand was wrapped around the small glass with liquor in it. you felt jimin on you and he was damn near attached to your back.

"take it to the head!" the crowd cheered. all of you around the table which was friends of jimin, yuri and you took the shot. you were on your third shot and jimin was at least on his fifth and honestly at this point you both were completely wasted.

throwing the shot to the back of your throat you wince at the burning pain of the tequila. even though you had drunk many now you were never used to the sensation — but turning around to look at jimin you could tell he was. he took his shot as if he was drinking water.

"let's party!" yuri breaks her hand from around you and you watch as she runs away to namjoon pulling him into the dancing crowd. you'd definitely have to remember to go and get her. that's if you could stand up straight by the time you two left.

"y-you okay?" jimin stutters, a sultry smile on his lips. jimin smelt really good. it was this new cologne that he had on and it made you want to drop down to your knees in 2.3 milliseconds.

"i'm okay." you smile. "just a bit dizzy."

when was that aunt roberta supposed to kick in?

"wanna dance?" he takes your hand in his and kisses it.

"of course."

he takes you to the dance floor, one of his small but strong hands making it's way to your waist and getting a grip of it. it felt nice.

the song on was one of the american club classics. you couldn't remember the artist, or even particularly the words, but it made you want to get nasty; to the point where you turned around on jimin and wrapped his free arm around your chest.

"mhmph." he smirked behind you. jimin knew you couldn't see his face so it was getting exceptionally red. when you turned your body around on him it definitely surprised him — but when you threw your head back on his shoulder and grinded into his crotch it really had him head over his heels....he turned crimson.

"fuck y/n." he held the front of your waist, very close to your private, and his other hand laying on his side as you to dance in a circular motion to the music. at this point of the song it felt like only you and jimin were on the dance floor.

it felt as if the aunt roberta had finally kicked in.

"jiminie." you smile, yelling over the music. you bend over with your hands on your knees and that's when you really feel it; right then and there throwing your ass back onto park jimin, your whole mind got dizzy and you felt the best ever.

"h-huh?"

"wanna go home." you mumble, getting back up and turning around. you place your arms around jimins neck and look up to him.

"i can't drive you. i'm way too-"

your finger lays on his lips and his eyes widen looking down at your acrylic nails. "i don't wanna go to my home...silly."

"where do you wanna go?" jimin was confused. he had a lot of alcohol in his system, so the words that were coming out of your mouth didn't connect so easily to him.

"with you-" you sway with him to the music. "-wanna go home with you."

"we can do that..." jimin shrugs, but trails off trying to remember what he was saying, "...let me just call my driver."

"yay." you giggle throwing your head back once again.

•••

"has anyone ever told you how beautiful your lips were?"

jimins lips were swollen red, your lips were swollen red. both of your were out of breath from making out from walking into his dorm to finally hitting his bed.

"some have." you smile. it was like something had took over you, and you didn't know if either one of you would remember any of this tomorrow. you didn't know if you wanted to thank yuri or curse her out for giving you that drink.

"well more should tell you."

you sigh, "just kiss me jimin."

he nodded and took your face in his hand, landing his mouth on yours and kissing you deeply. since jimin was sat against the headboard that led to you being in between his legs in a comfortable position on yours knees.

your hands tangled through his hair as jimin made his way from your lips to your neck. sucking and licking to the point of purple bruises on your neck.

"jimin." you whine out.

"huh?" he doesn't stop right away but feeling you tug on his hair he stops to look up at you with cautioned eyes. "is there something wrong? w-want me to stop?"

you almost smack your lips. "of course not." you peck his lips and sit higher on your knees. "do you have condoms?"

jimin nods and twist his body to grab the little foil packets out of his night stand. he looks really giddy as he closes it back up to face you. "wait-"

"huh?" you ask.

"we're really doing this?"

"i mean.." you suddenly feel insecure, rubbing your sweaty hands on your thighs, "..only if you want to?"

"what?" jimin laughs sitting up closer to you and wrapping his hands around your hands. "of course i do."

"okay-" you crash your lips right back onto his, and things get steamy pretty quick.

jimin wasn't surprised that he was already hard; honestly being with you that always happened and also not being with a woman and not having sex in almost a year, it was bound to happen.

tearing away from the kiss jimin takes your body and flips you both so he was on top making a small squeal escape your mouth.

you look at him, straight in the eyes. "i'm ready."

-
do y'all think everything is gonna be okay after this night between them? 🕳🏃🏽‍♀️