-bonus chap / 1

-

-

"aish, fuck. i'm sorry — i don't know what's wrong." jimin looks from his soft member and pouts then look back at you.

"the doctors orders are failing." you roll your eyes and lay back onto your pillow.

"it is not." jimin frowns, pulling his pants back up.

"is it because i'm fat now?" you look down at your large pregnant belly and back up at jimin.

"it is not because you're fat—"

"you're calling me fat?"

jimin snaps his head back to look at you. "wh-what? no!" the older looks at your shared door and back to you.

"it seems like it." you frown.

jimin could feel a hormone pregnancy argument coming on; and he was not for it. around the time when you were having the twins it was already a lot but at least this time he could say you were more adorable

"well i'm not." he looks at you — again. "something just feels off."

"what feels off?" you sit your phone on your nightstand. "other than us not having sex like doctor lee ordered us too." you frown.

yeah, definitely the hormones.

"you know i'd love to do that anytime but i'm telling you something feels off."

when looking at jimin you seen the face of both jae-in and minji when they got their weird 'somethings wrong' face.

"well the twins are with your parents and jae-in and minji are at school, so what is it?"

as soon as the words had left your mouth jimins phone had rung throughout the room. he picked it up with no hesitation, sliding the icon over to the green.

"hello?" jimin listens attentively and nods his head, and you watch as the man sighs about a couple seconds later. "okay thanks for calling, we'll be their in just a little while."

the man says his goodbyes with whoever was on the phone and hangs up, turning to you.

"told you."

"what?" you sit up.

"i told you something was off." jimin stands from the bed, coming to your side and helping you out aswell. you were about six months in your pregnancy but you stomach was smaller than usual.

"what is it?"

he raises a eyebrow at you. "jae-in punched some kid in the eye."

a small gasp leaves your mouth and makes your eyes go wide as you watch jimin turn to his dresser to throw on a hoodie. "what- how—— why did he do that?"

the man turns to you and shrugs. "i don't know?"

"why didn't they call mijae."

"minji has something to do with it too, so since i have more days with jae-in they just called me."