-25

-

this took so long because it has a part 2! so enjoy! :)-

-

"i've watched minji-ah a million times noona." jihyun rolled his eyes at you. "you just go out and have fun."

"jihyun but-"

"no buts!"

"seriously!" you breathe, looking at the younger and snapping your eyes over at your daughter on the couch. minji had a her big headphones on, she was watching some educational movie that you had turned on for her while in the car and as soon as you both got to jihyuns she was almost done with it.

"okay okay." jihyun sighed.

"i just want to say to make sure she's watched at all times."

jihyun folds his arms and gives you a tight look, "well duh!" he rasped. he was honestly trying to get you out the house. he knew you needed some time who have fun alone, and he knew it's been a while since you've had that time. "now shoo!"

"ouch!" you fake, as the younger gently pushed you towards his front door. you thought minji would look back up to you by now to tell you 'see you later mommy' but she was still deep into her ipad.

he had finally got to your front door, sighing in relief when he did. "you should eat more, you're way too light." he frowns.

"dont."

"okay." he shrugs.

you turn to open the door and walk out — looking back at minji on more time. "tell minji i'll see her in a few hours to come get her okay?"

jihyun gave a lopsided grin, "that's a lie."

"what?"

the black haired male throws his hands up. "i'm just saying." he shrugs, "you haven't been out to have fun in a while...you really think you'll be able to come and get minji-ah tonight?"

you gaze at the younger for a second, trying to figure out exactly what he was throwing at you. "what do you mean?"

"i mean, you don't think you'll party to where you can't come and get her?"

"jihyun, i'm a grown woman, not a teenager. i'll party and then i'll be here to pick up my baby." you state. you were definitely not gonna party that hard. nope. nada. hell no.

"okay, whatever you say."

•••

"wow you look really good! y/n!" yuri walked up to you as soon as you walked into the private club. you couldn't stop yourself from looking around the place, it was a regular club with three floors, music blaring from the speakers and everyone who was invited dancing on the dance floor.

"thankyou yuri!" you look her up and down and you couldn't deny the fact that she looked really good too. yuri was always attractive and thick in just the right places. "you look fine too! extremely too fine for tonight."

she fake hits you, "stop it!" she smiles.

"okay okay." you look around a bit as yuri brings a drink up to her mouth to sip it, "where's everybody?"

"most of ours friends are over there." minji pointed her drinks towards the small corner where at least five people you both knew were sitting. "the boys are on the third floor, and some of their friends are on the second floor unless they went somewhere else."

you nod, wanting nothing more than to get a drink in your hand now. the music and seeing everyone dance and smile was getting you pumped. "where's uh—"

"who?" yuri smirked. "your boy toy?"

you smack her playfully on her arm. "not my boy toy, but uh yeah...where's jimin?"

"he's on the third floor with the rest of the guys, they haven't separated since they got here." she laughs at their cute friendship.

"ah." you nod.

"want a drink?"

"please." you beg.

yuri walks away and towards the small bar that a couple people were surrounding. while she was doing that you found yourself walking away to see more of the club.

"y/n." your eyes widen at the voice behind you and you find yourself turning to see jimin, a drink in his hand and a small smile on his face.

he definitely already had a couple of drinks.

"jimin." you smile.

the blonde looks from your face down to the clothes you had on; due to your shirt being a slight crop top, your belly was showing a bit, and jimin definitely liked that. "you look great."

"thankyou." you laugh a bit. "you look really good too."

"want some?" he offers you the drink he had in his hand.

you hesitate but shrug, grabbing the drink from his hand. "yuri was bringing me one, but she's taking too long." you end up downing the drink in one go.

"wowww."

you hand jimin the cup back, sighing in happiness when the burning sensation hits your throat. it felt great and you needed more.

"want some tequila shots?" jimin tilts his head. "we're about to do some on the third floor."

you nod loving the sound of another drink. "you go ahead, i'll go tell yuri." you grin.

jimin nods and kisses you on the cheek before he was walking away with the empty cup in his hand. "ah." you say out aloud. you go and walk over to the bar almost colliding with yuri — who had two drinks in her hand.

"yuri-ah."

"ah y/n!" she babbles. she wasn't drunk this was regular yuri. "here's your drink!" she hands it to you.

"what is it?" you look down at your drink to see yours is different.

"you have the aunt roberta."

"what the hell is the aunt roberta."

"it's a drink that guarantees you'll have a fun night," yuri shrugs. she takes a sip of her drink and hums in satisfaction. "go ahead! drink it! take it to the head! the bartender guaranteed that you'll be good to go with this one,"

"okay yuri." you shrug. you were looking forward to having a fun night tonight right? you end up downing the drink and fuck it burned the hell out of your head and throat. it was something that you've never felt before, like it had went to your head as soon as it touched your tongue.

"shit." you huff, sitting the drink on the counter and looking back over to the black haired girl. it's like something had switched but all you know is that you were ready to take those shots with jimin and have fun tonight. "let's have some fun!" you yell.