-41

-

-

you sat on the couch as you watched jimin bring in his last suitcase, his forehead was a bit sweaty due to him going in and out the door but you couldn't deny that he looked a little hot.

"that's it?" you asked.

jimin nodded, his face reddened. "yep. that's all." he confirmed. he close the door behind him and moved his suitcase a bit to the side of the stairs; coming to sit next to you.

"i'm guessing i'll sleep in one of the extra rooms?"

you unintentionally move your body and lay your head on jimins shoulder, the baby making you tired already just at ten am. "you're not sleeping with me."

jimin feigns a gasp. "why not?" he probably thought you wouldn't notice the sly move but the older wraps his arm around your shoulder, his other hand hesitating for his next move.

"we're not that cool yet."

jimin narrows his eyes even though you couldn't see him. "we had sex like fifteen times a couple months ago."

"jimin" you shush him, hitting him on his knee. "minji is still here and that's a lie, we only fucked like six times and that's because you lasted like three minutes each."

jimin throws his head back laughing, his adam's apple moving up and down as the sound vibrated from his mouth. "me?" jimin pulls your shoulder closer to him so you could see his face. "you were practically begging for me from what i could remember."

you watch as the older laughs a bit more then he stops his eyes turning to you and his head tilting in confusion. "i thought you didn't remember anything?"

"i don't remember much that's true — but i'll always remember how you don't last long."

and again jimin was laughing at your words. you both knew you were kidding, jimin was the only man out of the three you've been with who could last hours in bed, the 25 year old was nearly a crazed sex animal.

"i forgot how funny you were." his hand that hesitated finally stopped as he looked down at you, "do you mind if i-"

"go ahead." you look down at his hand as it finally laid on your belly. jimin moved your shirt up a bit and you couldn't help yourself from shivering when his cold hand met your hot stomach.

"i don't feel anything." jimin pouts, looking just like his four year old.

"you won't be able to until like next month." you place your hand on top of his and move the both of them to the bottom of your belly. "can you feel that?"

jimin mouth grows wide into a smile, he tried to play it off but the redness of his cheeks showed it all. "yes, i- i uhm feel it."

it wasn't much since you were only about 15 weeks but you could feel the baby fluttering, meaning it just felt like a small ball was under the skin of your belly.

"they're gonna be cool like me, you know?" jimin moves his hand and places it on your thigh, and you 'unintentionally' lay your head back on his shoulder.

"i hope they get my face at least." you joked. "because minji is literally a smaller you."

"she'll be a great big sister." jimin rubs your shoulder and you couldn't lie and say it wasn't comfortable.

"she is, isn't she?" you say, and jimin nods in agreement. "i'm surprised she's still asleep."

"same." jimin laughs. "when can we found out more 'bout this little one?" his hand moves back up to your belly.

"my next appointment is next week." you rasped, as you watched jimin spread his legs a little while probably due to uncomfortableness. he did have a big one down there so you kind of understood.

"a-are you gonna come with me?" you stuttered.

"of course." jimin eyesbrows crunch together. "i don't want to miss another thing at all that has to do with us."

"us?"

"yes us." he repeats.

the both of your eyes look over to the staircase as you watch minji walk down them, her hair pulled into a messy bun and her small hands distracted with rubbing her eyes.

"m-mommy?" she stutters.

"minji pay attention." you say, as her small footsteps walked down the steps.

she lets her hands fall away from her face and you and jimin both coo at her squeezed face. once she is down the steps and looks on the couch she notices you and jimin and her face lights up.

the four year old mumbles something and you both see how her teeth sets outs of her lip because she stumbles on one word for a second but neither of you heard her.

"what'd you say princess?" jimin gently pats your shoulder so you can move up and opens his arms so minji can come towards her.

minji shakes her head and walks towards jimin, opening her arms aswell and grinning once the black haired man placed her on his lap.

"what did you say baby?" you ask. "we couldn't hear you."

minji laid back on jimins chest and sighed a happy sigh. "f-family." she stuttered out.

"family?" jimin soothed.

"fa-family! we're f-family now!." minji let's out a baby giggle, "r-right? isn't tha-that w-why daddy's h-here?"

jimin bites his lip as he waits for you to answer and you didn't neither. you both didn't think about how him coming to stay with you while would effect minji, and how it would look to her with all of you guys being together.

and because of you and jimins confusion you didn't want to confuse your daughter and give her the wrong concept of what was going on. so before you could come up with a answer and even open your mouth to give it jimin had already gave her one.

"yes." jimin plays with one of her curls. "we're a family."

a smile plastered on minjis face when she squealed a big, "y-yay!"

-
okay quick question, how do you think everything's gonna go between y/n and jimin?

and next chap is baby reveal, what do you guys think they'll have ??? 👀