-56

-

please remember this whole chapter is a flashback just without the italics! -

-

OCTOBER 2015

today was jimins birthday and since you both had been going out for at least a year now you have big plans for him —— but the older had different plans.

"just chill." jimin face was in the pillow but he felt you staring at him.

"i'm not doing anything." you frown, but it quickly changed to a smile. "happy birthday!" you hop silly on the bed.

"y/n." jimin whines, and turns around quickly to stop you; holding you down by your waist.

"what? i can't say happy birthday?" you had a teasing grin on your face.

"not when i'm working on three hours of sleep." the boys eyes were damn near closed while staring at you and it was true because the boys had practiced for 16 hours straight yesterday.

jimin noticed the pout on your face, so he lets a sigh fall from his lips. "but thankyou baby. i really appreciate it but i'm tired."

you let your head nod itself, looking back at jimin as his hands were still on your hips. "okay, okay. just go back to sleep, we'll do something later."

jimin didn't need to be told twice because he had already let go of you and was knocked out on the side of your hip. that made you hop out of the bed and tiptoe out of the room, shutting the door so the next events you would do wouldn't wake him.

the things you had planned were completely shut down because you figured the older wouldn't feel like going out anywhere. you really hoped all the work they were doing would pay off, even though they were beyond underrated at the moment they were sweethearts and deserved all the fame and fortune.

you contemplated on what you could do for jimin at home but once you came up with nothing serious, you just cooked the older breakfast, cleaned the house and got some presents ready that you actually had already brought. hopefully this would be better then going out, staying in was the best thing for a couple these days anyways.

the quicker you got done with doing everything was the quicker time had went by —— and the quicker you were then on the couch, laid back and sighing of boredom.

when you reached for the remote to turn on the television a hand sat on your shoulder, making you turn around to see jimin.

"i thought you were sleeping longer?"

jimin gives you a sleepy smile, hopping over the couch and leaning on you. "i can sleep later."

"jimin-ah, if you're sleepy, then go sleep." you place a quick kiss on his cheek and pull back. you wanted the man to get his sleep but you also wanted to spend time with him.

"no." jimin frowns. "let's talk."

you look at the things you had sat on the table, and picked up a cup of coffee you had made for yourself; picking it up and handing it to jimin. "what do you want to talk about?"

jimin shrugs, sitting up and bringing the cup of coffee to his lips.

"okay." you say. "let's talk about you exes before me?"

jimin shrugs again. he had no problem with that, the girls he went out with before you was nothing compared to what he had now; which was you. "it's not that many."

"how many?"

jimin had just turned 21 so he hadn't had many girlfriends, "about four."

you nod. "that's not a lot." you say. "what was the one before me like?"

jimin sits the cup down and turns to you, bringing your leg to fall over his lap. "her name was mijae or something like that." he thinks. "she was a really nice girl but broke it off with me awhile after i debuted."

"why?" you frown.

"i don't know, she never said why." jimin yawns. "but i think it had to be something with me becoming an idol, i guess she didn't believe in me."

the frown on your face becomes a pout before you still a peck from jimins plump lips. the thought of another girl breaking your boyfriends heart was heartbreaking to you. luckily you could never see yourself breaking his. "i believe in you."

"i know baby." jimin laughs. "what about your boyfriends?" jimins throws his arm around you, and pulled you closer —— he might aswell could've just placed you on his lap because the both of you were now in an awkward but close position.

"i haven't had one." you say, truthfully. "or at least not since like...ninth grade."

jimins plants a smirk on his face. "so i must be the best, eh?"

"you're alright."

jimin scoffs, making you laugh. he then moved you even closer, pulling your other leg over his lap. "what made you come to korea? are the boys there trash?"

you nod your head. "i mean yeah they're trash there, but not all korean men are pixie fun sticks either."

jimin silently agrees with you. all countries has their own asshole people.

"but i came to korea to live a better life, for myself and somehow i found you and that made life spectacular." you look the older boy in his eyes. it was completely true too, without jimin you know your life would be different, and you couldn't wait to see the future with him.

the older coos, and opens his arms wide to engulf you in a hug — kissing your face repeatedly when he does. when jimin pulls away his face was red, and you had an blush covering yours aswell.

"i really, really, really like you." jimin teases.

"how much?"

"a lot." he confirms.

"i hope it stays like that for a long time."

"it won't change." you give him a smile that reaches your eyelids.

"it won't." jimins shakes his head. "our future will be perfect."

"how so?"

"you'll pursue your career in teaching, i'll be an amazing idol..." he looks away then back at you. "and maybe way after that we could have some kids and be amazing parents."

"i'm 18 jimin"

he narrows his eyes yet he still laughs, "that's why i said future."

"mhm." you hum. "i could see it happening."

jimins nods and brings your hand to his lips to plant a kiss on it. "i hope so."