-54

-

-

jimin walked into the house to see you and minji laid on the floor asleep. minji had a barbie doll in her hand that was about to roll off and somehow you had on of the dolls legs laid on your chest.

he found it adorable, and honestly he hoped in the future he'd always come home to sights like this.

he thought about going to grab a cover to lay on you and minji but he shook his head at the idea, seeing that his daughter and you were in a uncomfortable position.

"minji." he whispered, bending down to poke on the girls cheek.

she doesn't budge. "minji-ah, princess." once jimin sees she isn't gonna get up, no matter if it was because she so deep in her sleep or if she just simply knew jimin was gonna pick her up.

which is what he did. he picked minji up bridal style and quickly went to place her in her bed, placing one of her stuffies next to her so she'd have it when she woke up. once he laid her down he went back down the stairs to pick up all the toys before he decided to get you up.

grabbing all the crayons, play cars, baby dolls, and even a small bag of goldfish crackers that minji hadn't finished. he threw them all away quickly and ran up the stairs to place all of her toys back into her playbox, walking back down the steps to see you still asleep.

jimin walked right away to you, seeing as you were about to lay on your stomach, his hands going to pull your body over. "y/n."

"jimin?" you croak, looking up to see a black haired jimin staring back you. "they dyed your hair."

"yeah." he laughs and continues helping you get up. he placed you on the couch, extra careful of your baby bump.

"why'd they dye it?" you ask, a little out of it since you have just woke up.

"i decided to dye it this color because they're gonna dye it back blonde next comeback."

"mhm." you hum, "did you put-"

"yes she's upstairs asleep." he points at the ceiling. "oh yeah, while we're talking like regular people." be holts you, "my parents asked uh, if they can meet you guys."

you didn't hesitate with your answer. "of course."

jimin eyebrows jolts up, "really?"

"yes jimin. i'm not mad at them for what you did." you frown.

"oh yeah, right." he realizes, shaking his head. "well yeah. they called me earlier at practice and ask if you guys can come over."

"when? you know we have a checkup tomorrow."

"the day after tomorrow?" jimin asks.

"okay." you shrug, placing your hand on your belly.

"can i?" jimin hesitates, his hand hovering over your stomach.