-64

-

-

jimin placed his phone into his back pocket as he needed his free hand to knock on his hyungs door. there was no schedule today so he was sure that the boys were not doing anything, so at this moment he just needed to talk to someone.

when the black haired man got no answer he tilted his head realizing that he knew the passcode — putting in sera's birthday he watched as the knob twisted and the door opened.

"jimin?"

jimin was met with the four of his hyungs sat in the couch, he watched as sera crawled back in forth in front of them with a big smile on her face.

"whatsup hyungs." he closed the door behind him and went to sit on the floor to play with sera, not forgetting to sit his bag on the side. "where's jungkook and taehyung?"

hobi twists his mouth but replies. "i think they went somewhere like earlier."

jimin nods. as he picked up sera to bounce her on his lap he bit his lip in nervousness knowing that the four olders were staring at him to know what was wrong.

"what are you doing here? where's minji? and y/n?" namjoon asked. he didn't let anyone know but he had been talking to yuri and he knew that jimin and you were supposed to be meeting his parents earlier.

"ah." jimin nods. "they're at the hospital..." jimin trails off, eyes finally snapping up at the olders.

seokjin jaw goes slack and he does a silent yell before saying, "why? what happened?"

"y/n fell."

yoongi was the next to say something, getting on the edge of his seat with his eyebrows raised. "what the hell? and you're not with her?"

jimin sighs, placing sera back on her mat to play with her toys. he then folds his legs and look at them. "i came to talk to one of you."

"jimin." namjoon shakes his head. "you have to get your priorities straight. you could've called us and been at the hospital with y/n."

"i know. i know but i had already left."

"did you at least get any news before you left?" hoseok asked, not believing what jimin was saying.

jimin doesn't respond, looking down at his fingers. and all four of them knew then that jimin hadn't knew before he had left you at the hospital.

"jimin." seokjin shakes his head. "why'd you leave in the first place."

"you remember mijae?"