-33

-

-

"who's that?"

you had just pulled up to your house, a grey car sitting in the front of it.

"shit that's jihoon." you pull into your driveway and park.

"and he's here because?"

"he's supposed to be helping me set something up for minji." you look at yuri. "for her birthday."

"ah okay." yuri looks behind her as she watched jihoon get out the car. "i'll be going then."

"what? why?"

"not because he's here of course!" yuri lies. "but because i left my nieces present at my house, see you later?" yuri smiles at you as she opens the door.

"yeah yeah yeah; i'll call you when he leaves."

"bet." yuri hops out the car and you watch in your riew view mirror as her and jihoon exchange waves and then she hops into the car.

it takes a while for jihoon to walk up to your car door but when he does he pulls the door open, a smile on his small pink lips.

"y/n-ssi."

"jihoon." you smile. you unbuckle your seatbelt and hop out the car, not forgetting to lock the door behind you.

you didn't miss the way jihoon looked at your body when you walked further away from the car. "where's minji?"

"she's with her dad." you reply. the brown haired boy stands for a while, seemingly confused but then you take his hand in yours and walk the both of you to your door.

"what are we setting up?" jihoon asks once your open the door. you still have your hand in his as you close it and the both of of you stand in the hallway.

a smile slipped on your face once you seen the confusion of jihoons. he was really cute. "i got her a doll house and an in side trampoline."

"i'm glad you called me over." jihoon grabs your pocketbook and tosses it on one of your tables, taking the other hand that was now empty into his pale but soft hand.

"w-why?" you mentally slap yourself for stuttering.

"we haven't talked in a while."

"i've been busy." you say, truthfully.

jihoon twists his mouth. "really?"

"yes."

"you're too busy for me, huh?"

"i guess- i'm not." you roll your eyes at your words. "i've just been busy." with jimin

"can we hang out some more?" jihoon intertwined your fingers with his. "we can hang out with minji too, and i'll bring my nephew."

"we could." you reassure him, giving the older a grin. "always with them two?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean like — you don't want to hang without the kids?"

the older laughs, "i thought you wouldn't have wanted to." he shakes his head and let's go of your hands. "but let's figure that all out once we fix your babys toys up, alright?"

"okay."

•••

"da-daddy!" minji squeals when jimin picks her up into his arms. she wasn't going to complain out loud but she wasn't ready to get picked up because she was playing with one of jimins friends daughter; the little girl was only two but minji loved being around other kids.

"i have another surprise for you baby." jimin kisses the lighter skinned girl on the cheek. "it's in one of those rooms in the back." he points down the hall and minji just looks back-there.

"hyung!" jungkook shouts from the living room as he has sera in his arms. "where are you taking minji?"

seokjin shushes the younger as he watches minji in jimins arms. they both walk on to the room, with some of the boys behind them — and when jimin opens the door, minjis mouth pops open for the second time today.

"p-pink!" she smiles. "pink d-daddy!" she repeats.

jimin nods smiling at the four year old, he then takes her off his hip and let's her run into the room. "this is your room now."

minji gasps. "really?"

"yes." jimin laughs at her face; she genuinely did look like him more than she did you. maybe if you and jimin really did fuck up and you were actually pregnant the next baby would have your facial features.

"so you can sleep here anytime me and mommy are okay with it."

minjis small body jumps up and down with excitement. she also gets a good glimpse of everything that was in her room — and this room was by far her favorite because it was hers. she was a very smart four year old, and she knew now that she had a room at jimins house there was no way that her daddy and mommy couldn't get along....right?

"i have something else." jimin leaves the room to run to his and grabs the bag with the small puppy in it. he makes sure the puppy is alright even though yoongi was just in the room playing with it. when he's done he goes back to the room with minji.

he sits the bag on the floor and sits next to, his legs crossed and his eyes on his daughter. "open this."

"hmm?" minji had been touching stuff around her now room but she focuses her full attention on the colorful bag jimin had just put on the floor. "w-what's that?"

"you have to open it to find out."

minji sits across from jimin and her little hands go to open the zipper, when she pulls it down she feels something touching her hand — but when she finally opens it down, she sees a small puppy sticking their head out and looking at her. "wow!"

the puppy stays in the bag and minji takes it out, holding it softly in her hand and looking up to her daddy. "it's a p-puppy-puppy daddy." she smiles at him.

"it's yours." he pulls minji closer to him a bit. "what do you want to name her?"

"m-mochi!" minji squeals and jimin blurts a small laugh but stops completely once he sees the pout on her face.

"i-is t-th-that a-a ba-bad n-name?" minjis tongue hurt from the stumbling of her words but if her daddy didn't like the name of her puppy then that made her sad and nervous.

"no! no." jimin frowns and pulls the younger on his lap. "mochi is a really cool name, it's just that sometimes your uncles call me that too."

"oh!" minjis smiles. "i-i just really li-like mochi ice cream."

"we'll get you some." jimin rubs her back. "welcome to the fam moch." he pets the small dog who hasn't said a word.