-40

-

-

jimin runs his hand through his now black hair, waiting for the call to open as he waited for minji to answer his facetime call.

it had been a couple of months since you had told him you were pregnant; approximately four. he'd be off tour in less than a week and he was beyond nervous to be with you and minji again after seeing you both through the screen in the past weeks.

"daddy!" minji smiles.

the four year old had started going to a speech therapy class in the last two months. the pathologist in fact said that minjis stuttering was not all that bad, but the lady doubted that the four year would stop stuttering anytime soon. jimin and you had no problem with that, minjis stuttering was okay for now, there was nothing wrong with her. of course you'd talk about it more if it persists as she gets older but for now you both thought she was completely perfect.

"princess!" jimin watches as minji flips onto the couch, more than likely looking away from the ipad to look at the television.

"what are you doing?"

"me and m-mommy are gonna go-go-go to jihyuns ho-house!" minji babbles. the darker skinned girl looked really pretty dressed up in pink today. sure you were beautiful but jimin knew minji got her charms from him.

"ah." jimin nods, running a hand through his hair. "tell jihyun-ah his hyung said take care of his girls!"

"ok-okay!"

jimin watched as you walked behind minji, your small fourth month pudge belly making an appearance; you had a cute little curve of your belly but it definitely wasn't big, nor was it really noticeable unless you were looking hard.

he remembered the day you called him after going to the doctors and sending him the info to his email that you were actually pregnant.

it was a long day, but don't get him wrong he was excited to hear the news

"ah." the doctor gives you a smile as she looks at the sonogram. "yes ma'am, you're very much pregnant."

of course tears started to brim at your eyes, thinking about the baby and thinking about all the doubtful thinking that you weren't actually pregnant.

"how far along am i?" you rasp, your eyes on the attention of the ultrasound.

"about a month and a week or two."

a small gasp leave your mouth, the crunch of your eyebrows not going unnoticed. "a month?"

"yep!" the doctor pulls the transducer away and puts it back on the machine, grabbing a napkin and wiping off the cold gel from your belly.

"but how?" once she's done you pull your shirt down and sit up. "i didn't start to show any symptoms until like three weeks ago."

"do you know when you had intercourse?"

it was hard to remember but you and jimin had sex about, "a month or so ago."

"there's your answer." she smiles at you, and stands out of her chair. "anymore questions?"

your mouth twist in quilt as you bring your hand up to pick at one of your curls. "i can come check the gender in four months or so, right?"

"you betcha." the doctor winks at you.

that makes you laugh. "okay."

the lady gives you everything you need, from the answers to the fact that you were pregnant and all the other information you needed including when your checkups were.

you sent it all to jimin right away.

he said, 'i'll help as much as i can when i get there.' so of course his response was a regular jimin response. it wasn't bad or anything but you didn't know if you believed him or not.

"who is that baby?" you look down at her ipad. "daddy?" you move around and finally get everything ready for you and minji to walk out the door.

minji nods, a smile on her small face and her pretty baby teeth showing.

"mhm." you hum. you walk back over to your table and put all of minjis things in her backpack, almost having to stop because you were losing your breath quickly.

you didn't know if it was the fact that you were a tad bit skinnier when you had minji at 19 or if it was because at the time things were moving so fastly but this time — your stomach was a bit bigger for sure and the problems that occurred when you were pregnant with her was 2x worst.

"okay minji-ah, we should go now." you look at her and she nods, standing up immediately with her ipad on her side. jimin was still on the phone watching as the screen had turned black due to the four year olds movement.

the quicker you both got into the car with your things, the quicker you both made it jihyuns house — jimin still on the phone with minji because the four year old pouted with jimin when he was about hang up and refused to end the call.

the door opened quickly as you two walked up to it, jihyun not wanting you two to be cold due to the fall weather that was around the corner.

"y/n, minji-ah, and my soon to be niece or nephew! come come." jihyun pulls you both into his house and grabs your things going to sit them down.

before minji has a chance to run around the house she comes to you and gives you her ipad. "d-daddy wa-wants to talk to you!"

you nod and take the ipad from minji, pulling it up and seeing a black haired jimin staring back you. "y/n."

"hmm?" you ask, looking from the ipad and to minji and jihyun who had grabbed his old game console about to play it together.

"how's the baby?"

"their good."

jimin gives you a small smile and nods, "i'll be there on friday....but i wanted to ask you something."

"what jimin." your eyes narrow at the older, waiting impatiently for him to answer as he bit down on his lip.

"do you think it'd be cool for me to come and stay with you and minji-ah?" jimin watched as your facial expression changed. "i mean at least until the baby is born at least? to help you out."

"to help me?" you drew your lower lip in between your teeth.

it would be nice for help, this time

considering you had to take care of minji, you'd still have to go to work until you got a bit bigger and you had recently just stopped throwing up you might've actually needed the help.

it wouldn't be too bad, right?

"i mean...it doesn't sound impossible." you look at jimin, moving a piece of hair away from your face.

"so that's a yes?"

"yes."