-59

-

-

ms park had made you all some kimchi and tofu because minji had expressed her hunger since she hadn't ate anything since earlier this morning. she went on about how she never had her grandparents cooking like she seen on television so she really wanted it.

so as the young girl ate sitting on the floor in the dining area the four of you had already finished and was about to fall into discussion.

"when was the last time you got checked?" ms.park places her hand on your belly and smiles when she feels a kick of two.

"uh yesterday." you smile.

"you guys know the gender?" mr.park looks at jimin.

"two boys."

"ah." mr park nods. "three kids....or two boys and a eldest girl? that's a lot."

more like four. you wanted to say it so bad but you wouldn't just blurt it out like that.

"i know." jimin wipes his sweaty hands on his black jeans. he quickly started to get nervous out of nowhere.

"y/n if you don't mind us asking, what made you move to korea?"

your chest rose and fell and you turn your attention to your fingers now fumbling over eachother. "i um moved here after graduating highschool, to uh start a new chapter."

"oh. that's nice!" mr. park smiled at you. "that's a big move for a 18 year old."

"it is." ms park encouraged his comment, "we're glad you both found eachother."

wait. did jimins parents still think the two of you were together?

"we're not-"

jimin cuts you off, "yeah i was very lucky to find y/n." he looks to you when he noticed your mouth twitch but he just shakes his head and looks over to minji.

"i think she's done." ms park smiles looking over at the four year old who was wiping her mouth with her hand.

"she's too cute."

"you guys know something else about jimin?" you ignore a small pain coming from your stomach as you turn to look at jimins parents.

"hmm?" ms park turns back to you, her eyebrows frowning in on eachother to hear about her son.

"yeah what is it?" jimin urges you. he had a look on his face that was mixed with worry, nervousness and warning as if he already knew what you were about to say.

"he's very grounded." you raise a eyebrow at the older. "he knows how to pass around people, women and kids."

jimins parents were confused, but jimin was not. the older had a vein sticking out of his neck from how hard he was clenching his jaw.

"what do you mean?" mr park pushes up the glasses that hugged his face.

"you know?" you tilt your head at his parents and you watch out the corner of you eye as minji takes her plates and things into the kitchen. "jimin has another-"

before any words had gotten out of your mouth the older had stood, taking ahold of your wrist and pulling you out of the living room into the kitchen. he was as gentle as he could be, walking slowly so your body could waddle behind him.

"d-daddy?" minji seen jimins face and her owns had dropped.

"go in there with halmi and halabeoji."

minji looked the both of you but she complied, walking into the living room despite seeing both of her parents with somewhat bothered looks on their face.

"ouch." you frown, feeling that same pain in your stomach but this time it was a bit sharper.

"i'm not even fucking holding you tight." jimin let's go of your wrist and brings his hands to his face to rub the imaginary frustration off.

"i'm not talking about you asshole but thanks for letting go."

"why-" jimin blows air out of his mouth as if he was trying to calm himself down. "why were you even about to say that."

"would it not have been true?" you said in a rasping tone.

"it wouldn't have."

"stop fucking lying." you grunt.

"i'm not!" jimin yells and he regrets it because he knew the three of them had heard him in the living room. "i'm not." he repeats, quieter.

the pain in your stomach felt as if it had shot from one side and back to the other but the way jimin had you gassed up, you plainly ignored it.

"why can't you see that i'm trying?" he walks to you. "why can't you see that i'm fucking genuinely trying?"

you hesitate at first but respond with a, "because i can't trust you."

"i get that but you have to believe me when i say that i genuinely didn't know about that kid..i don't even know if he's mine."

"jimin how is that possible?" you were getting annoyed.

"i don't fucking know." he snapped. "i haven't seen her in years. the last time i seen her is when she broke things off with me, i would have absolutely not abandoned him."

"but you did it to minji."

jimin throws his head back, completely about to go off. you both were making things difficult and at this point he was stopping himself from going across the room and throwing something from his pent up exasperation.

"y/n."

"jimin." you argue.

"please." he begs.

"just prove it to me." you say. "prove to me that you didn't know that was your kid. prove to me that you're going to be here for the twins jimin, i don't want you to waste their time and i definitely don't want you to waste minjis time after she's been spending this year with you." your chest was rising and falling very quickly and at this point you felt a liquid coming from between your legs.

you thought you had to pee but once's your vision started to get blurry you knew it was definitely something different.

"i promise i'll prove it to you just—" jimin watches as your hand goes to still yourself. "y/n?"

"jimin i-" the next thing you knew was that everything had went black, and you were falling forward onto your stomach. jimin yelled for help but at that point everything went silent as your ears began to ring.

-
what we feeling? are y'all feeling for jimin and y/n? or neither of them?