-5

-

-

"so does he look the same?"

"duh he looks the same" you think for a minute. "wait shush, you know how he looks. you were just watching their comeback a while ago." you frown.

you hear your bestfriend laugh on the other line of the phone. "not like that! like does he look the same domestically? like without all the glam and cameras"

you smile remembering jimin in his sweats, tight shirt and face of free makeup. "yeah he looks the same, his skin is great by the way. i know minjis gonna have some beautiful skin in her teen pimple years."

your bestfriend just giggles on the other end. she was one of your bestfriends as soon as you got to korea. being a foreigner in korea, scratch that being black in korea it was really hard to make friends but you and her snapped like puzzle pieces and became bestfriends a little before you and jimins fiasco.

"where's my favorite niece now?" she ask, genuine curiosity in her voice from not hearing minjis small stuttering voice.

"she's in her room playing, she's supposed to have a play date later with jihoons nephew kyong." you smile, those two were becoming bestfriends. they had one play date before but that was when you needed someone to watch minji and you weren't able to see kyong for the first time so you had just dropped her off and hurried off to work that day.

"oh! you're still gonna fuck with him after jimins in your life?"

"nari" you sigh, fingers pinching your nose "i didn't want jimin back in minjis life so we can be back together. it's simply just for my babygirl and as for jihoon he doesn't like me like that and the feeling is mutual ... i think"

"ha! you really think jihoon doesn't have feelings for you? he acts like your husband when he's over." she laughs loudly into the phone and you find yourself trying not to laugh from the contagious laugh of hers.

"whatever—" you get interrupt by a knock on the door.

"ah, i think that's him right there. i'll call you back later okay?"

"okay, make sure you let me know if you get dicked down by jimin or jihoon first"

"eww! bye" you giggle before hanging up. you sit your phone on the couch and go to open the door. when you open it you let out a soft gasp looking up at him.

"jimin?"

he gives you a smile. "hi, y/n. i was wondering if me and minji could hang out a little? we're on break since we're done with promotion and i really really wanna spend time with her"

you nibble on your lip as you move to the side letting him in. "uh, jiminie my friend was coming over to let his nephew and her play."

"oh?" he says mouth forming in a o, standing before you. "maybe i could wait then?"

you feel your mouth get dry. what did he mean wait. a knock on the door startles you and you almost get whiplash from how fast you turned to it. you wave your hand from jimin to the couch indicating him to take a seat and you go and open the door.

"jihoon" you look at him, his blonde hair blowing in the wind. you look down at the small but also tall young boy and smile. "and you must be little kyong"

he gives you a cute smile showing off his deep dimples and nods his head. "come in, minjis up the stairs in her room. second room to your left." he just nods once again and goes quickly up the stairs.

"nice seeing you again mhm?" jihoon pulls you into an unexpected tight hug and you wrap your hands around him falling into the hug.

"ahem" you pull away, and jimin was looking at you both. eyes filled with questions.

"come in jihoon" you mutter. he goes and sits on the love seat.

"jihoon, jimin. jimin, jihoon." you look at them both trying your best not to add onto the awkwardness in the room.

"of course i know who park jimin is" jihoon looks at him, awe transformed on his face. "nice to meet you."

it wasn't a surprise he was a little starstruck towards jimin, jihoon was actually a trainee at the moment hoping to be even the slightest worldwide famous as 'bts.'

"nice to meet you as well" jimin bowed in his seat the best he could and looked over to you. you looked at him. and he looked back at you.

then he stood up. "ah, maybe i should leave. i feel like a intruder" he laughs.

"just call me and maybe minji could come back to my place tomorrow." he says his face reddened.

"okay" he sends a farewell to you both before he was out the door.

"you didn't tell me park jimin was your baby daddy" he smiled standing up.

"because it's nothing special" you shrug. he comes and gives you another hug making you think over what nari had just told you.

you pull away, face flushed with nervousness over it. "how about we drink some tea and see what the kids are doing?"

he just nods.