Starshineburst: Neko Moon

Requested by  Starshineburst So, every full moon Error turn into a Neko. The Bad Sanses and the Stars Sanses were fighting when this was happening.

"What.. the... Funk," Ink said in shock.

"..." Blue said eyelights huge.

"Gah..." Nightmare said in shock.

Everyone else was silent in shock.

To understand this situation, you have to understand a few things.

The good sans had been fighting the bad sans for hours, long enough for night to arrive and the moon to rise.

To it was a shock when the moonlight hit Error, and...

Well changed.

"Cat..." Reaper said jaw dropping.

"Nya..." Error sighed facepalming.

Error was suddenly tiny, maybe the size of a five years old his clothing now hanging off his tiny frame that was missing all its glitches and any damages. Large black furred ears rose from his skull, the inner ear ruby and edged with yellow. A floofy tail swayed back and forth.

Error was a forced god of Destruction in thsi multiverse, except this Fate had a Cat obsession.

And if Ink wasn't going to give them hundreds of cat themes AU's, they were making there Destroyer a WereNeko.

Error was not pleased, and had managed to avoid anyone finding out this fact.

Not because it was a weakness.

No.

Because everyone kept trying to freaking adopt him and keep him as a Neko.

Darn it Fate, let him have the ability to curse others so he'd not suffer alone.

At that moment, Dream had a lapse of commonsense as he was a cat lover.

He tried to pet Error.

Dream... meet Claws.

Claws meet new toy.

"Gah! Not the face Not the face!" Dream cried.

"Nyaaa!"

"Back to the face back to the face," Dream cried.

Yeah....

This happened a lot when his curse was discovered.

Thankfully Error left after awhile, using a portal.

Sadly this didn't stop Dream from trying to activate the neko curse in the future, or petting him.

Dream just had to be cat obsessed.

Much scratch attacks were in his future.