ThatOneGayShipper2: The Bitty Really is...

REquested by  ThatOneGayShipper2 and if that one doesn't happen i just want to put one of my story ideas up then, it's where Error is a bittybones destroyer and no one knows who is destroying the AUs no one has meet Error so they do not know who to pin the blame on, when they finally try figure it out they all refuse to acknowledge Error, a bitty is the destroyer of aus, chaos happens and in the end Error gives up in trying to convince them and just plainly and bluntly trolls them

Error sighed as once again the Star Sans walked past him, to look at the fading remains of the destroyed AU. It was a bit... to easy not to notice him, being a bitty after all.

He'd lone giving up the idea of gaining a companion like other bitties, after all he wasn't like other bitties.

At least not anymore.

He'd started off as an ultra rare Geno Bitty, or whatever his sub type was called. All he knew was that new ones of that type upset Death, not liking people to have bitties with his mates form.

Then.. well Fate grabbed him, which... actually thank you Fate... anything other then being adopted by that bratty child.

His mother was called Linda, and was talking about Lemon squares.

No one wanted a Linda.

He missed the fact he'd never have that love all bitties needed, only Fates magic keeping him alive.

But...

Yeah... he'd go destroyer over a Linda annnyway,

Anyway....

"Oh hi little guy!" Ink said finally spotting him, squatting down so he didn't tower over the larger then normal bitty.

"Hello Mr. Ink!" Error said cheerfully.

"Did you get lost again?" Blue asked worriedly.

"Yup," Error replied internally giggling.

"Don't worry, we'll get you to safety," Dream said smiling.

Error had long ago gave up trying to prove to these guys on exactly his job.

"Yeah!" Error said super cheerfully.

He even got them to drop him off at next AU.

They still hadn't realized that every destination they dropped him off, the destroyer destroyed next.

"Thanks for the ride," Error said as he was delivered to his next job.

"Bye error, see you," Blue said waving as the trio left.

"Your pure evil aren't you?" The local Flowry asked coming out of hiding.

Error smirked.

OoOoO

"Its a chicken I tell ya! A chicken!" a random sans copy 510 cried.

"No, a Squid in a suit!" Random copy 15 yelled back, they got into a fist fight.

"No man, its two mice trying to take over the world," another Sans said, clearly high.. on something.

No one could agree on what the destroyer was.

Nearby Error cackled and ate chocolate.

He was also recording it.

"This is gold," the bitty said.

"Need a ride bah, for the next Au to destroy?" Fresh said leaning over him, just suddenly there.

"You know nothing," Error hissed at the parasite, not wanting his fun to end.

"Gotcha," Fresh said making finger guns, there was silence for a few minutes.

"Swap copy 60, its too glitched to save," Error finally said.

Moments later they vanished, leaving the ever growing fight of Sanses behind.

"Its a Chara in disguise," another Sans cried.

Ink joined in the fight for the fun.