N0n-81n4ry: Search for you

Request by  N0n-81n4ry Destructivedeath. When Geno disappeared from the save screen and was replaced, Reaper startz to search for his original Geno. Years and years, Reaper searched only to reach a dead end until he bumps into the so called destroyer of worlds.

Sorry, had to update requesters name. didn't realize they changed it XD

People did not understand why Reaper searched.

Searched and searched with any time he was doing his job.

It had been eons after all.

People thought it was because this mysterious monster could touch Reaper without dying, that was part of it.

No.. the reason was Geno was his beloved mate.

His soulmate, his other half.

Geno...

Geno...

Where are you Geno?

OoOoO

"The what now?" Reaper said confused, on one of the rare times he'd come across Ink. He found the soulless being annoying, always trying to get him join the star sans.

He didn't have time for that, he was the main Death and his every minute he wasn't... well Reaping, he was searching for Geno.

"The Destroyer, he murders everyone in an AU then destroys it!" Ink said in a furious voice, clearly having sipped his red paint seconds before. Reaper hummed looking at his list, well that explained some of souls on his other list.

Souls he'd really needed to reap but unable to, due to the stupid resets.

"Well, will you help us?" Ink asked eyesights shifting at dizzying speeds.

"Yeah.... no," Reaper said leaving.

"Awww...." Ink said, whining like a child.

OoOoO

"Sorry, I check the save screen after every reset and he's never appeared," Classic told him.

"Dam it, I know he's alive or I'd have to reap him. But my magic is no longer keeping him safe out of the save screen... so where is he?" Reaper growled.

"It there anywhere else that's maybe like the save screen that could keep him from dusting?" Classic asked/suggested.

"Maybe?" Reaper said thoughtfully a frown on his face.

"Keep me appraised Reaper," Classic said a sad smile on his face, after all Geno had been born from his timeline.

"See ya' later," Reaper said, vanishing into shadows.

"See you," Classic said quietly.

OoOoO

"Oh its you," The being said with disgust.

Reaper disliked visiting this set of AU's, as they carried copies of his Geno.

Like this one.

"Just a question then I'll be gone, would you or the other copies survive in the void or anti-void or places like that?" Reaper asked, Copy Geno looked at him like he was a bug.
"The void to a point. The save screens are on the edge of it. The anti-void I have no clue, and no clue if there are others," Copy Geno sneered.

"Thanks," Reaper responded.

"Now leave," Copy Geno sneered, Reaper gave a nod and left.
"Prick," he said once he was far from the copy.

Why were Geno's copies so nasty, Geno was nothing like them in personality.

OoOoO

The god of Death did not like this place.

White as far as one could see.

Till you looked up that is, to see endless blue strings, puppets and sealed souls.

'Well that's one way to stop resets' he thought a bit amused, wondering if he could convince the destroyer to allow him to collect some of them.

"Omp," he said as he ran into something, and sprawled onto the 'ground' of the anti-void.

"Hmph... I thought it was the squid pranking again, but instead I see a Death," a glitchy voice said. Reapers head swung up his eyelight's wide.

A glitching black boned skeleton stood there, mismatched eyes looking at him amused.

He'd just literally bumped into the God of Destruction Error.

Who was still alive...

Then, he as the god of Death who could always see others beings souls... gaped.

That soul.

"Geno!" he said in shock.

"Who the funk is Geno," Error scowled.