FireladyofInk: A Question Of Souls

Request by  FireladyofInk Carrot gets tired of Blue dying in the Resets, so one day while the human takes the bean down he grabs his brother's Soul and struggles to keep it alive for the Reset, ignoring the world outside. A different sort of snap. And he can see Blue, but the boi is actually sort of there, not imaginary. Ink suddenly snaps and goes on a quest for emotions like everyone else, "killing" Dream then Nightmare and taking their Souls before in his high he takes Error's as well, and they're all sort of alive and awake and the Error and Nightmare are not happy while Dream is just traumatized.

I spent way to much time writing this, but a good story demands time

What would you do if your world ended.

Emotionally..

Physically..

Spiritually..

Or just plain ended.

This was what Carrot dealt with with the resets, a never ending hell of what ifs.

Of a future that never got past a certain point.

It was soul breaking, and most days it was only Blue that got him moving in the mornings.

"No... please no," he begged, as the kid dusted his brother.

Dusted..

Dusted...

Dust...

Why so many genocides kid?

Not caring he grabbed his brothers soul and blue bandanna, shortcutting away.

Crack...

"Blue no, please don't," Carrot begged, as cracks formed on the white soul.

Crack Crack crack...

"No.. not again, never again," Carrot cried.

And proceeded to ignore his AU, not caring for the slaughter outside and he tried to save his siblings cracking soul.

OoOoO

On the other side of the multiverse, a soulless being a journey.

No were not talking about Flowey..

Please stop asking...

Okay... whatever asker is asking for Flowey I'm throwing you out now

THUMP...

As I was saying on the other side of the multiverse, a soulless being a journey.

Ink began a journey for emotions, as something inside him broke with a snap.

"Sorry," Ink said stabbing Dream, the guardian looked at his long time friend in shock as his body crumbled to dust. The suppose protector of the multiverse swiped the soul, and swallowed it.

He shivered as it settled in his code, his ever changing eyes an empty white.

"Still not enough..." he said, and vanished in a portal of Ink.

OoOoO

Concentrate.. he had to concentrate...

If he lost track more cracks would appear.

He didn't care that he was exhausted, and that his magic burned from over use.

Only his brother mattered.

"Papy Please..." Blue whispered, he had sort of flickered ghost like in awhile ago.

"Please Blue, don't leave me alone.. not again," Carrot begged, as orange magic tainted tears slipped down his face.