MoonAndStarsAlign: Paint Animals

Requested by MoonAndStarsAlign In a battle between the Star Sanses and Nightmare's Gang. Ink decides to use new paint he came up with or something he got from Sci, and now everyone is ether a kitten, puppy or bunny except Cross because he ended up as a capybara. And now Error who turned up late has to look after them until they get back to normal.

I... mostly followed the request... but this was funnier

The small golden garbed skeleton hid in a tiny tiny cave, and preyed for all the sanity that today would just end.

Sadly sanity left long ago.

Pretty sure it took a left.

Or was it a right.

"This is my hiding spot," a voice hissed.

"Brother?" Dream said looking up, Nightmare was somehow clinging to the cave ceiling making him think of a demented goopy bat.

"Your too shiny, you'll bring that thing here," Nightmare hissed, and flung Dream out with a tentacle.

Thus Dream was out in the open, without a hiding spot.

Why did Ink make a no portal/shortcut AU, just to have a birthday battle with Error.

"Error, stay still!" Ink cried.

"No way, I want to go home squid!" Error snarled.

If Dream was any other being he would have sword, not that it would have worked as he'd spotted Fresh in the chaos.

"Well, if you won't stay still I'll just have to hit everything at once," Ink said cheerfully.

"Oh no!" Dream cried and tried to flee to another spot, one not taken by random sanses good or bad.

Sadly it was too late.

OoOoO

A small golden rabbit nibbled on a carrot, a slightly larger black one slapped it out of there paws.

A glitching kitten scrambled up a tree to avoid a dog that had a bullseye floating by its chest.

All around small animals played, or caused havoc.

Meanwhile a black and white capybara sighed, as it was the only capybara.

"Please tell me you set a time limit for this paint," Sci said glaring at his companion, Ink laughed nervously.

A sighed filled the air.

"This.... might take awhile to fix."