Dat_Artistic_Nobody: A Haunting we will go

Request: Something happened to Ink that causes him to die, BUT, he turns into a ghost and follows Error around.

Error, of course, freaks out at first, but then they both try to find a way to stop Ink from being a ghost since Multiverse still needs the balance and all.

I imagine freak outs when Error just strolls into the gang and Cross and Dust just sees a ghost Ink since they both sorta have a ghost Chara and Pap with them too xD

Again, it's okay if you don't take the request/idea uwu

It's also your choice wether Ink already knows about the balance, just found out about the balance or found out after the ghost thing, because Ink would be confused as to why Error would help after all-

Error ignored his constant shadow.

He was use to this shadow now, and had yet to find a way to fix it.

He'd also yet to find a way to reverse it.

"Error! Look at this!" his shadow cried, Error sighed and turned.

"Its a flower," he replied.

"Yes an echo flower but rainbow colored!" Ink cried.

Yes Ink was his Shadow, and somehow a ghost following him.

Ink didn't even remember how he died!

He had to get this fixed, the multiverse needed it creator to promote new growth and new things.

Just as it needed destruction to take out the broken and glitched and what needed to go for creation to grow.

At least Ink knew now, after an epic freak out.

As a plus, as a ghost his memory wasn't 'Squirrel!'

He was a bit sour as he wasn't able to visit Nightmares and his crew much, as Cross and Dust freaked out when he entered with his shadow.

They could see Ink's ghost.

Well too bad, he could now see X and Papyrus too.

It was too annoying to see the freak out every time.

"How many people know you died?" Error asked.

"Oh! No one but you and Nightmares group," Ink said looking up from the flower.

"Right... we just need ot get you back to life before people notice, or the balance falls wrong again.. geeze... I just got everything balanced my side," Error said rubbing his skull, and it was annoying with Ink complaining the whole time.

"Pretty sure dead is dead, shouldn't even exist anymore as i don't have a soul," Ink said thoughtfully.

Suddenly Error smirked,

"Inky... have you ever heard of possession?" Error asked, Ink looked at him curious.

OoOoO

"Oh Ink! How have you been!" Dream said, as the creative skeleton got home.

"It was a great Vacation," Ink said happily.

"Just remember to tell someone next time goof," Dream smiled.47

"Will do," Ink said going to his room.

Once there he lay on his bed relaxed and smiled.

"It worked,' Ink said.

"Of course it worked," Error said rolling there eyes.

"Sure I died, but now no one will ever know I was soulless. I can actually feel Error, no more chugging paints. I can remember all the time," Ink said happily.

"And easier to keep the balance," Error smirked.

Ink laughed.