ChaosDancer12: Passively Epic 2

Requested by  ChaosDancer12 Part 2 of Passively Epic?
I Had way to Much fun with this one

Epic had a great idea!

He would create a giant balloon, give out the truth of who he was that way!

Unfortunately the balloon got popped, by himself... stupid mental suggestion Gaster had placed in his mind.

So he tried to tell Cross he was Passive, he came to ten hours later after an epic gaming session...

Epic Sans sighed rather annoyed, just how many triggers had the Gaster placed in his mind to prevent the truth from coming up.

He couldn't even sulk about it, he'd find himself making memes or playing memes.

Wait.. was that the Palette and Goth kids with cookies in his AU again, time for the cookie police.

"No!" Retconned said, dragging the purple garbed monster off.

"But there asking for it, its my thing," he protested.

"Why am I still here?" Retconned sighed, finally pulling out one of his cookies to get the attention of the memester.

-------

"We bring this meeting to a start!" Judge Epic said, brings his mallet down.

"Brah My Client says we should just kidnap Dream and Corruption!" Sleazy Epic sneered.

"Objection!" Phoenix wright Epic shouted pointing.

"Overruled!" Judge said.

"Cookies," a more normal Epic giggles.

"The Cookies win, break time," Judge said.

"Brah... I don't know, I feel the urge for coffee," Business suit Epic said.

"To Jail!" Judge screamed.

"Noooooo!" Business suit Epic screamed, being dragged away by two Police Epic.

"What... the stars," Cross said as he had walked into this, somehow watching Epic be everywhere at once.

He smartly fled.

-------

"Urgh... maybe I can get the truth out with a meme..." Epic pouted eatinga cookie, running out of ideas.

"You... do realize that Dream and Corruption don't really get memes right," Retconned said, pushing another cookie to Epic who really needed the cookies.

Epic looked like someone just told him meme's and cookies didn't exist.

"Brah, not like I can just walk up to them, say hey Brah Gaster grabbed me stuffed me into a role in his AU I can't escape and I'm actually your Brah Gaster," Epic grumbled.

"WHAT!"
Cookie God and Epic Cookie Gremlin turned, and blinked to see a rather freaked out Dream.

"Apparently you can if you don't know they are there," Retconned said.

"Brah!" Epic said gleefully.

"Cookie?" Retconned offered Dream.