Iwish_you_a_nice_day: Innocent Errors Part 2

Iwish_you_a_nice_day Requested this. Hey!Can U continue " innocent Errors "please ?

The flowers went on forever, an endless field of glowing wonders that echoed what he spoke.

It was beautiful, and a shining bright thing shone above.. he was pretty sure big brother had called it a sun.

He lay on the ground, a breeze making the flowers dance around him as strange fluffy things floated across the sky.

It was very different then the sky of home.

He was starting to miss home.

"Big brother might be worried," Error said frowning, and ambled back to where he had appeared and began to look for the paper.

It had gotten him there after all.

"Oh oh..." Error said.

The paper was gone.

He started to panic.

OoOoO

Ink rushed through AU's in a panic, looking for the precious being that was Ruru.

The innocent bean would be defenceless, as Ink had never taught his sibling on his to use his magic in self defence or attack.

What a great idea Ink....

Now Ruru was out there where anyone could attack him, and he couldn't fight back.

He tore himself into a locked AU, then left.

Still no Ruru.

He left chaos in his wake.

OoOoO

When Grilby went out for a walk that day, he never thought he'd come across a distressed monster in the echo flower field. People rarely came here from town, as it bordered the frost forest that decided the monster kingdom from the human kingdom.

Sure they were at peace now, but the fire monster remembered much to many years of battle.

He was old now, and he remembered what that forest didn't exist.

"Oh no, oh no.." a voice said, and he blinked.

The voice.. was strange.

"Is everything okay?" he called.

A squeak was heard.

"I mean no harm, are you perhaps lost?" He called, slowly a figure stood up from the flowers.

Tall dark bones with strange glitching markings around there form. There fingers were two colors, and eye lights mismatched.

Grilby had thought the Font brothers to be the last, but here was another.

"I need to go home," the other said eyes watery.

"Are you lost?" Grilby asked frowning, not that the other could tell as he was made of fire magic.

"Yes..." the other cried.

OoOoO

"I'm... worried about Ink," Dream said.

"I am too, I haven't seen him in months and he looked so worried last i saw him," Blue said unhappily.

"Then there are the stories," Dream sighed rubbing his face feeling a bit stressed.

Stories of a skeleton ripping into multiple AU's and there copies at a frantic rate, looking for something.

Then more worrisome, he'd heard mention that Nightmare and his group were also searching for something.

OoOoO

Learning to cook was hard.

As it was he never had to eat when home.

A lot of things were hard.

But Error found learning to be quiet rewarding, and Grilby was a very patient monster.

He had a job, he even had money.

He'd even sold some of his knitting.

He still missed home, and really wanted to go home.

But no one here had heard of the doodlesphere, or his brother.

He'd been separated from Ink before, but big brother had never been gone longer then a week and he'd been alone for months now.

Mr Grilby had apparently sent notice to the Capital city, where apparently the other two known skeletons were visiting. Apparently the elder skeleton, was staying for the first eight months of his brothers Knight training before returning.

Error hoped Mr font had answers.

But enough doom and gloom, today Mr Grilby was teaching him to make chocolate snacks.

Chocolate was quickly becoming his favourite food.

OoOoO

"Here..." a voice said, as a dark figure left a portal.

"Heh... looks like we can have some fun," another said following, there glowing red soul visible through there shirt.

"First we find them, then you can have fun," Nightmare smirked.

"Gotcha boss," Killer smirked.

Nightmare couldn't wait to find out what this power was, after all in the end it would be his.