Peripie2: Brother my Brother

Request by peripie2

Ok, well, I was think what if Error wasn't alone? I'm not excluding Nightmares gang in this, but what if Error had an older brother? I was thinking along the lines of an ErrorSwap Papyrus. I feel like instead of just Error getting trapped in the anti-void he had his brother with him. Swap Papyrus in general are very protective and I feel that despite being turned into an Error, Stitches (Error Papyrus though you can change his name to what ever), would still be VERY protective, even more so than ever after their home was destroyed. If we continue to go with the traditional Swap Papyrus theme of protecting their brother at all costs I think that Stitches would take over being the destroyer instead of his brother as to protect him. I would also think that Stitches wouldn't be entirely sane after everything that happened, so there's a high chance he might try to keep Error locked away in the anti-void were no one would be able to find him and destroy any that did. I mean Stitches still lives and cares about his brother, but he would be terrified that he could lose Error to not only his arch enemy Ink, but to every day things themselves. After being in the anti void so long I think Error would be extremely oblivious to most things and would unknowingly put himself into danger constantly. I can just imagine Error unknowingly opening a portal and causing chaos for both the dark and light sans. Especially since no one would have know he existed because of being in the antivoid for a Millennium.

Once upon a time, there was a happy swapverse.

Two brothers.

Then It fell into the void, Fate ripping the Sans out of his AU snipping the threads keeping him there.

Yet Papayrus didn't fall, he chased.

Into a horrid whiteness.

The Papyrus known as Stitches t those he loved begged Fate, take him as the Destroyer instead of his little brother.

Sans known as Thread to his friends was unconscious during this, the anti-void breaking him.

Don't Fail Fate said.

The new Destroyer grinned.

OoOoO

Thread lay on the ground of the anti-void, his glitching mostly black bones his only company.

The voices didn't count.

Brother was gone again..

He always seemed to be gone...

He loved his brother...

Stitches was all he had.

Brother was everything he remembered.

"Bored..." he said, his glitched voice echoing in the anti-void.

Yawning he threw magic in front of himself.

"Eh..." he said, as the magic splashed in the air and formed.. a window like thing.

Yes! A window!

What was a window?

"So much colors," Thread whispered in awe.

The magic faded and banished, he sighed.

Unknown the chaos he caused as someone saw the portal forming, a portal type that a certain destroyer also used.

"Yo Bro!" a voice said, Thread spun around and hugged the taller being.

"Brother! Your back!" he cried.

"Looks like you've been good my little Error," Stitches said rubbing his head "Surprised your all big again."