Razer447: Fates illusion 2

Request by  Razer447 Can you create a sequel to moult and/or Fates illusion please, I would really like to see a part to of those ( Fates illusion)

"Brother..."

"..."

"Brother please!"

Poke...

Poke poke poke...

"The answer is 42!" Reaper yelled, then blinked as he realized what he just did.

"Thank goodness, you've been in a strange funk for several weeks!" Grim said relief evident in his tone.

"Sorry bro, just.. a weird experience.." Reaper admitted.

"Yes... I heard about the event," Grim said making a face.

"It... just doesn't make sense!" the smaller death cried finally.

"No... it does," Grim said.. well grimly, Reaper turned to look at him.

"How?" he asked.

"You know that while we are gods, we are not aspects... and that our powers make us semi avatars of those aspects," Grim began.

"Yes, we were born with that knowledge," Reaper responded.

"All the gods have aspects they reflect, except life and Death.. which should be impossible.. as other wise there would be no life or death in the multiverse," Grim said thoughtfully.

"Then the question is, how did two aspects vanish.. and how are Ink and error the aspects?" Reaper finally said.

Probably nothing good caused it," Grim finally said.

"No, nothing good," Reaper agreed.

OoOoO

Error was not Destroying.

He was not in the anti-void.

He was not in Outertale star gazing.

Nightmare even asked Blue, but no one had spotted the destroyer.

Apparently no one could find Ink either.

Nightmare wanted answers from Error.

Answers that would finally clear the air on who Error was before the destroyer.

OoOoO

"Well... this is a fine pickle were in," Error said.

"Bet Fate didn't expect her game to be partially discovered this way," Ink said dryly.

Error sighed and rubbed his skull, stress building in his bones. He and his counterpart were hiding of all things, after all they had no clue on how to answer the burning questions of friends and allies and enemies.

"Maybe we can try to send a message to one of the others, it could get past Fate?" Ink suggested.

"It would need to be an aspect, strong enough Fate couldn't surprise and seal into a role," Error muttered.

"Soul and Soulless?" Ink suggested, he'd loved the tiny child aspects.

"You forgot there one being now and amnesic right now, they also think there only a god," Error reminded him.

"Love?" Ink suggested hopefully, Error gave him a beyond dry look.

"We want help, not someone that will start shipping everyone," Error reminded him.

"Were on our own aren't we," Ink moaned.

OoOoO

That set the tone for the next hundred years.

Error and Ink doing there forced job, avoiding everyone.

It felt stupid.

And then the multiverse shook.

The two stolen aspects wondered if the false Fate was remaking everything again.

Beep

"Did... the multiverse just beep?" Ink said bewildered.

"Yup," Error said confused.

Whap

Wham!

"ACK NOT THE FACE!"

They traded confused looks.

"Isn't that fake Fates voice... but sounded like a mans?" Error said.

"BACK TO THE FACE!!! EEEK!"

Whump

"So.. I finally caught up to you, but i think this situation brings up stranger questions," a voice said, turning they saw Reaper standing there wide eyed.

"ACK!

Would you believe its a Dream?" Ink suggested.

"Nope," Reaper said.

"A hallucination after some bad alcohol?" Error suggested not bothering to glitch his voice.

"I wish.." Reaper sighed.

"NO! I won't give it back!" Fake Fake wailed.

"Oh Look, no answers!" Ink said cheerfully feeling the seals break.

"What?" Reaper said in disbelief.

He never got answers as Error and Ink vanished.

OoOoO

"I'm so sorry!" Fate cried sniffling, there form cocooned in blankets.

"Not your fault Fate, Discord caught everyone by Surprise," Error.... or rather Life replied gently.

"And now with you back, we can fix up the multiverse and do our real jobs," Ink aka Death told them.

"You guys are the best," Fate told the two aspects.

"Rest up Kiddo, we have your back," Life said cheerfully.

"And so do I," Destiny said smiling, after all they'd been the one to find out who had stolen there siblings spot. They had been quite relieved to find out Fate was not corrupted like many thought.

"To Happy Endings," Fate finally said.