PattyEnder : Brother, My Brother Part 2

Requested by  PattyEnder Oh, what about a sequel to "Brother, My Brother"?

Blueberror nervously leaned against his sibling, his glitches going off crazy due to his fear.

Outside the antivoid, everything was too bright and too noisy.

He winced at a loud sound, louder then even the voices.

"We can do this another time," Stitched offered, not liking the idea of his baby brother being somewhere he couldn't be all the time.

"No, I promised I'd go," Blueberror protested "And you wanted to hang with that Nightmare guy."

"Alright, you have your phone?" Stitched said clearly unhappily, and probably to go destroy a random AU in his anger.

"Yes big brother, Blue showed how to use it," Blueberror chirped happily.

"Alright, just make sure to call me in the morning to pick you up," Stitches said even more unhappily.

Blueberror smiled happily as Stitches reached out and knocked on the door, his gaze promising murder to anyone that got in his way.

""How.... dy," a voice started cheerfully, then went rather flat in shock.

"My brother, as promised one sleepover," Stitches said eye lights glaring at Stretch promising a repeat of there AU's end if anything happened.

"Blueberror!" Blue squealed happily bouncing into view.

"Blue!" Blueberror cried happily, bouncing over to hie friend once Stitched put him down.

"I'm so happy, I have so much to share with you," Blue cried happily, talking a mile a minute with Blueberror on what he had set up. Poor Blueberror looked very confused on much of it, but still very excited.

"Love you Pappy..." Blueberror said running briefly back over, hugging his sibling before zooming after his friend. Sticthed felt his soul beat faster, he was so used to being called Stitched, Error or Destroyer now a days it felt.. nice to be called that old nickname.

"Er..." Stretch said, clearly looking for a way to escape without the Destroyer smiting him.

"If he gets hurt, there won't be another reset," Stitched said with a grin that belonged on a corpse.

"Right... got it," Stretch gulped in fear.

Stitches gave him one last glare, then stalked through a portal like some giant feline.

------

Tacos.. were interesting.

Blueberror quickly wondered if there was a way to make them in the anti-void all the time, they were as good as chocolate.

Then they watched movies, the glitching swap wasn't quite sure on what to take on that.

Then they knit.

He made a pair of gloves!

Blueberror was so proud he was learning something new, maybe if he got better he could make his brother some gloves!

The only problem came when it was time for bed, or rather the concept of sleeping.

The nearest Blueberror got to sleep, was short naps that lasted five minutes.

The glitched being didn't know if they could nap longer then five minutes.

Well... he'd try.

------

"Sans Sans!"

"Chara!" Sans called happily, seeing the human child running towards him with a box in arms. There happy face and mannerisms showed this run had gone well so far, hopefully they'd get to stay on the surface longer this time when it got this far.

"I finally got a nickname Sans, just like your called Thread and Papyrus Stitches!" they said happily.

"That's great, what is it?" he asked excitedly.

"Crafts."

------

Blueberror woke to the wall of the room exploding.

Yes exploding.

"Don't worry Blue, we'll save you from the destroyer!" a strange skeleton with strange ever changing eyes cried.

"I don't think the Destroyer is here Ink," another skeleton said with a sigh, wearing way to much yellow.

Minutes later Stitches appeared and gave 'Ink' a beat down for going near his brother.

Then things got interesting.