Lunar_Dreamcatcher - Petals and Dreams

Request: What if nobody else knew of Dream's garden that is located in an abandoned AU, so during a fight with the Star Sanses and Dark Sanses, they accidentally end up there. Dream tries to end the fight when one of his plants gets damaged, causing him to snap at them since it kept him calm? (I really like Dream having a gardening hobby, and idk if I came up with it or not XD)

It was a beautiful sight, flowers neatly arranged in flower plots. Colors of all shades of the rainbow, and in the gentle wind looked like a rainbow rippling. The sun was just rising, dewdrops glimmering on leaves on petals.

It was peaceful.

Beautiful to behold.

Oh... and that plot over there just got blown up.

"Why is there multiple flower plots on an abandoned AU?" Dust asked as he avoided Blues hammer.

"Wonder what they taste like?" Horror asked.

"Oh! I want to paint them in patterns," Ink said throwing paint.

And there went another flower plot.

It was at that moment Dream appeared, he hadn't been there when the fight started.

He dropped the watering can he was holding.

"My flowers..." he whimpered.

BOOOM

This was his sanctuary...

His place he could relax and grow flowers in peace.

Boom boom boom

And quiet.

"My garden..." he cried, angry gold eyes turned to both good and bad sanses.

"Stop.. stop destroying my garden!" he yelled.

CRUNCH

And the flower that took him 300 years to find and grow.

Which he doubted he could find more.

The dark and light sanses froze, as there sins went down there back.

Ink turned and laughed nervously.

"Dream?" he asked.

"Get out!" Dream snarled.

"How about no," Dust laughed.

"WHO SAID YOU HAD A CHOICE...."

No one quiet remembered what happened next, only that they fled the AU and would never go back.

Dream hummed happily and watered his garden, it was so nice of his brother to find the seeds to his rare flowers for him.

Nightmare shivered and decided to hide out for maybe.. a few years?