FearSearcher: Rocking in the corner

Everyone in Nootmares Gang gets fused! Including Blueberry!

The... being, didn't quite know how to deal with this. They were a Sans, a multitude Sans.

They were pretty sure they could blame Sci for this issue, after all most weird things always ended being started by Sci.

Somehow Nightmare, Horror, Dust, Killer, cross, Error and strangely enough Blueberry had been merged into one being.

Yet.. there body came out rather normal.

They looked like a teenager but child sized with moonlight white bones, red eyelights, Errors tear marks but black like Nightmares corruption and felt like them too. Glitches randomly spawned on his body, but in random shapes now. They'd had to abandon the mess of clothing they'd ended in, and used a pair of pajama's from Nghtmare.

Apparently he slept without his corruption, and he was still child sized as when he had eaten the apples.

There emotions were rather muted, but they did have Cross's weird cow phobia.

Bovinophobia was a hilarious name for a phobia though.

There was only a small issue.

The unnamed merged Sans rocked back and forth in a corner.

They weren't really sane in the moment.

Why couldn't the multiverse go away.

Pop

"We never ever speak of this," Nightmare hissed, as they were suddenly all normal but naked.

The agreement was quick.

It was added to things they never speak of list.

Nightmare trying to cook was also on there... that poor pancake.