98Storm: Radical

Request: Error decides to mess with the codes, and now everything is an obnoxious shade of neon, and Reapers cloak is a rainbow.

Error was bored.

The multiverse was balanced at the moment... somehow.

Ink was playing Leaf frog in frogstale... blah, so much water there.

Nightmare and co were plotting, and last he heard Dream was searching for his brother.. in the wrong direction.

Yup... very bored.

He opened the multiverse code, usually he used this with Fates lists to figure out which worlds would work best to get the balance back faster.

Slowly.. a wicked grin settled across his as he typed in a tiny code and entered it.

He cackled.

"Radical!" Fresh cried skating out a portal and into another.

OoOoO

"I don't remember painting this AU like this?" Ink said confused, he was pretty sure this world was water themed not neon.

Shrugging he went back to play.

OoOoO

"I had no Idea neon shades of Blue existed!" Blue said, taking in his somehow tied died neon clothing.

As always he looked excellent.

OoOoO

"Oh My!" Grim said, taking in there robes.

Reapers eyes twitched.

He looked like a painting gone wrong.

OoOoO

Nightmare looked ready to commit murder.

He goopie self, looked like a several people had a fight over what neon color to paint something.

"Boss?" Killer asked shocked.

Nightmare pushed his minion, feeling his stress rise over this.

A chaotic brawl followed.

OoOoO

Error laughed as he watched multiple people and Au's through one-way portals.

He cheered the chaos with popcorn, sadly this would only last 24 hours.

He wondered what he should try next time?

-End