Peripie22: Innocent Errors

Requested by  Peripie22 Okay, so this request is actually very similar to my last one. Actually this idea originally can from MikkiMausu and can be found in their book Undertale store ideas, chapter 'Made and Form together'. From my understanding of the idea Ink and Error are brothers. Ink was created first making him more protective of Error. Ink knows about the balance, but refuses to let his little brother destroy universes because he doesn't want him 'tainted'. Instead Ink both creates and destroys AUs. He keeps Error hidden in the doodle sphere as a way to try to keep him safe (AKA, Ink is possessive and wants Error to himself). Though, one day Error ends up falling into an AU while Ink is away. Ink, now in panic, searches through the AUs to find his brother, who before now has never been to an AU. Now the question is, can a panicking Ink find his brother before an unknowing and innocent Error gets himself kidnapped by Nightmare's gang?

Boredom was a thing Error was familiar with.

Brother hasn't been back for some time, and there was only so many times you could some things.

He'd had Eons to do everything.

Big Brother Ink was away more often, not having much time to come home often.

Error wondered where Ink was.

OoOoO

Ink knew frustration well, he swore he could feel it even without the paints sometimes.

Meeting were eating up his time, time where he could be with his precious baby brother Error.

Poor Error was so alone in the doodlesphere.

Why did Nightmare have to have this urge to raid Irishtale for alcohol now?

His sweet innocent Ruru would be so sad.

He swore Dream was going slow on purpose.

Well... if he was, he was sure he could think up a few pranks for the Guardian of Positivity.

OoOoO

Error blinked.

One of the Pictures/drawing Ink used to travel was glowing.

He had never seen that before.

The glitchy bean walked over curious, and touched it.

After all, they only worked for Ink.

"Eh?" Error said, his hand was stuck.

There was a pulling sensation, then nothing.

The doodlesphere was empty, moments later the image Error touched fell to the ground then vanished.

OoOoO

Long ago....

Two beings were born, the first was a Creator who chose the name Ink. They were to create, to help promote growth and bring new souls into the multiverse.

Then they grew excited, as told they would have a sibling.

A counterpart.

Who would destroy, repair, clear off the broken and corrupted.

And thus his brother was born, choosing the name Error for the symbols that flickered around his body.

Yet...

Ink didn't want to share his little sibling with anything, didn't want him tainted by those that were corrupted.

Yet Error still had a job.

So... what if he did Errors job too to keep Error pure.

And thus Ink bundled his Ruru off to his doodlespehere before Error even woke from being born.

Error was his, his to protect.

OoOoO

Across the multiverse, monsters that were more powerful then others blinked.

Something could be felt at the edge of there senses.

Something New.

Something Powerful...

If it was good or bad was another question.

OoOoO

Ink raced back to the doodlesphere.

Something was wrong!

He leapt into the home of his brother and himself.

"No no no... Nooo," Ink cried.

Ruru was missing.

He had to find Ruru now, before someone found him or hurt him.

Ruru was o good for the multiverse.

OoOoO

"Go," Nightmare told his boys.

The other dark Sans smirked and slipped away.

Nightmare was very interesting in whatever or whoever had appeared.

If they would be ally or enemy he was curious.

OoOoO

Error woke slowly.

He looked around confused, glowing blue flowers and water was everywhere.

"Hello?" Error asked.

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

The dark boned skeleton looked around in awe, as waves of flowers echoed what he said back.

And laughed, finally something new.

Around him the echo flowers echoed his laugh.