Snowflowerthehuman: Fateincate

Request by  Snowflowerthehuman Fgod universe. Fate is dead, and has been for a long time. They reincarnated as Blue and it was fine till he got his original power and memory back now he's trying to right his wrongs.

There was something wrong with waking up and realizing you screwed up the multiverse.

And by screwed, Blue meant screwed as it would be his fault it ended.

"What the heck was I thinking," Blue said staring at the ceiling of his room.

It was at that moment that Fate knew they'd screwed up.

Specially since Blue was Fate reincarnated.

OoOoO

Blue walked back and forth cross his room, his normally star shaped eyes mere white lights from his frustration.

"How did it end like this, deities are not even suppose to reincarnate. Once were dead were dead!" Blue said confused. In fact, he didn't actually remember how he died.

Frowning he focused his power, a bit difficult in a mortal body but he could.

The place he'd once been was filled by a new Fate, there power had an edge of anger to it.

Not a good fate then.

Not that he'd been any better back then.

At least his ability to break the 4th wall of the multiverse made sense then. His old power bleeding through. He was surprised Error hadn't caught on on who he was, as his code would have a slight difference then other Sanses.

"Wait... Error," he said freezing, and actually swore.

"Reapers going murder me for taking his hubby," Blue moaned, and then there was Ink.

Ink his wayward child.

His moronic idiot child.

Who freaking destroyed his own soul.

Half the issues of a creator and Destroyer could be fixed with giving the brat a soul.

Blue pulled out his phone thoughtfully, if he remembered right there was a being that could create souls.

"Now.. what was that beings nickname again.. and phone number," Blue muttered, nervously he tapped a rather strange number in that shouldn't exist.

His nerves seemed to go crazy as the phone rang, then a click as it was picked up.

"Hello Blue Fate," a voice said.

Blue should have known they'd know.

"Hello, I was wondering if you could do me a favour Shell?" Blue asked hopefully.

OoOoO

Ink woke with an aching skull, like something had slammed him with a mallet.

It reminded him of that time he accidentally got hit by Blues hammer.

He reached for a paint vial and stopped.

Why could be feel emotions, he hadn't had his paint yet.

Twenty minutes later Dream found a laughing and crying Ink, who for the first time he could remember a check worked on him. And that his ability to create, had been much reduced.

OoOoO

"Hey Error!" Blue chirped.

"Blue" Error said in surprise "How did you get to the anti-void?"